Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LS1 or LS2/L98 into 63 Belair

DOD delete in with the Cam swap
    Quote Originally Posted by cheapracer View Post
    Sperm are clever little fuckers that got us where we are today. You've never heard of pre-cum by the way?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nugs View Post
    That's why I punch myself in the nuts before sex, get them disorientated.

Yep fuck the DOD off - at 140,000 I'd give it a birthday before putting it in anyway

There's now 2 running 64's on PF with the 6L80E in them... I've only done ~50km in mine so far sorting a couple of teething issues with the new brake setup but no clearance issues with the bigger box at all, definitely put it all in!
    Quote Originally Posted by race6.3l
    Only gripes are the bluetooth and stereo are bread and butter spec, not one person has been able to hear me properly during a call, even with my head all contorted towards the roof mounted microphone like im trying to growl a chic sitting on a clothesline

Quote Originally Posted by ITS60S View Post
    Yep fuck the DOD off - at 140,000 I'd give it a birthday before putting it in anyway

There's now 2 running 64's on PF with the 6L80E in them... I've only done ~50km in mine so far sorting a couple of teething issues with the new brake setup but no clearance issues with the bigger box at all, definitely put it all in!
    Thinking of getting it running and enjoying the thing for a bit before a birthday. Its been almost as long in the making as yours.

What suggestions for the birthday?