Thread: [bne] fs: 2014 mt09

[bne] fs: 2014 mt09

Sometimes life gets in the way. Sadly this has to go.
    I purchased it new in July 2014 from Team Moto Moorooka. Went back there for it's 1,000km service and has had a few oil changes (Motul 7100) / oil filters (Genuine Yamaha) by me in the meantime. Was my daily for a while I was at uni but recently hasn't been ridden often. Always been cleaned with Bowdens Own. Immaculate Condition. At this stage I would part with it for $10,000.

-5,810km
    -QLD Registered until 27/01/2017

-Akrapovic Exhaust - Full 'Street Legal' Titanium System
    -FP Racing Black Anodised Levers - Black
    -Genuine Yamaha Windscreen - Plastidipped Matt Black
    -Clear Tank Protector
    -Rear Pickup knobs
    -Radguard Mesh Radiator Guard - Black
    -G2 Cammed Throttle Tube

Also included but not fitted
    -Standard Exhaust
    -Standard Levers
    -Standard Throttle Tube
    -Side Reflectors
    -RJays Rear Paddock Stand
    -Evo1 Right angled tire valves
    -Genuine Yamaha Oil Filter
    -2.6L of Motul 7100 (enough to do another change)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1841.JPG 
Views:	33 
Size:	2.30 MB 
ID:	95950

Name:	IMG_6858.JPG 
Views:	35 
Size:	5.10 MB 
ID:	95951

Name:	IMG_9814.JPG 
Views:	31 
Size:	1.63 MB 
ID:	95952

Name:	IMG_0368.JPG 
Views:	34 
Size:	2.55 MB 
ID:	95954

Name:	IMG_4381.JPG 
Views:	34 
Size:	3.18 MB 
ID:	95957

Name:	IMG_7765.JPG 
Views:	33 
Size:	3.62 MB 
ID:	95958
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1844.JPG 
Views:	28 
Size:	2.61 MB 
ID:	95955   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7464.JPG 
Views:	26 
Size:	2.27 MB 
ID:	95956  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy McSkiddengoober View Post
    This. Guy has obviously committed a hate crime against hetrosexuality riding a scooter and should be stabbed to death with a sharpened cock.
    No. Driving an esky along the footpath will be the end humanity. This must be stopped.
    "Lo!! The son of satan will rideth thine esky, wearing nought but the beater of wives and the double secured half sandle, and he will wave his hands in great mirth ushering in the end of all mankind"

Did you catch the gay and need to sell it? Good luck bloke, km's are low, be prepared to haggle down I would say though as there are a few around. (fuck knows the condition though)
    Hide yo' wife!!!

My old boy had a big stack (not at fault) on his Tenere so my girlfriend and my mother suggested it was in my best interests to sell it. If I were riding daily still, keeping my skills up, having my mind on getting from A to B, I'd justify continuing to ride. This only got out once a month or less the last 12 months and I've come to realise I probably wasn't as focused on the task of riding as much as I need to be while just trying to relax on the weekend.

Plus I must have caught the gay because I'm having thoughts about another NA8 MX5 to replace it.
    This. Guy has obviously committed a hate crime against hetrosexuality riding a scooter and should be stabbed to death with a sharpened cock.
    No. Driving an esky along the footpath will be the end humanity. This must be stopped.
    "Lo!! The son of satan will rideth thine esky, wearing nought but the beater of wives and the double secured half sandle, and he will wave his hands in great mirth ushering in the end of all mankind"

Opens
    Quote Originally Posted by dab.of.oppo View Post
    Plus I must have caught the gay because I'm having thoughts about another NA8 MX5 to replace it.
    Don't worry mate. Even though the plebiscite failed, your situation will be accepted by this progressive country soon enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Jones View Post
    Sneakers prompted the erection. Engine stand made me do something with it

Quote Originally Posted by dab.of.oppo View Post
    My old boy had a big stack (not at fault) on his Tenere so my girlfriend and my mother suggested it was in my best interests to sell it. If I were riding daily still, keeping my skills up, having my mind on getting from A to B, I'd justify continuing to ride. This only got out once a month or less the last 12 months and I've come to realise I probably wasn't as focused on the task of riding as much as I need to be while just trying to relax on the weekend.

Not good on the old man....but.....

Hide yo' wife!!!

Been offered 8k no rego/RWC - would take 9k in this scenario

Sold. $9,500 incase anyone is doing research

Bit of context. I Paid $10,700 + onroads for it new. I think that works out at $11,200.
    Last edited by dab.of.oppo; 03-12-16 at 06:58 AM.