Thread: ATC70 Trike.

Chairbourn ranger! Mike Lowrrryyy's Avatar

ATC70 Trike.

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/cardi...ke-/1129785925

I need a car trailer more than I need 3 ATC70 trikes so this one has to go. It’s been sitting around for ages so I’d give it a good flush of the fuel system.
    Very professionally, and with no emotion, Walter spoke: “Los Angeles Center, Aspen 20, can you give us a ground speed check?” There was no hesitation, and the replay came as if was an everyday request. “Aspen 20, I show you at one thousand eight hundred and forty-two knots, across the ground.”

Fuck yes !
    Wanted one for years, Mrs would kill me……

And here I was ready with $600 cash and two lizards. Oh well.

What about a 68" CRT TV thats been turned into a fish tank and has 3 blue tongue lizards inside with a backdrop being a picture of $600 ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Smudge View Post
    Fondles, you come across as a thoroughly repugnant cunt with appalling social skills.

can't handle the truth... Jack Nicholson's Avatar
    B̶e̶v̶e̶r̶l̶y̶ ̶H̶i̶l̶l̶s̶,̶ ̶C̶A̶ Baulkham Hills, NSW
    Quote Originally Posted by Fondles View Post
    What about a 68" CRT TV thats been turned into a fish tank and has 3 blue tongue lizards inside with a backdrop being a picture of $600 ?
    If that's actually a real thing, you should post up a build thread in the "other builds" sub forum.
    Jaguar XJR, Freelander 2 HSE

Quote Originally Posted by Marv View Post
    Look, just because you drive a couple of imported luxo Pommy cars doesn't mean you need to act like an Imperialistic Lapdog and be the last bastion of defence for Straya The Beaut's mid-20th-Century ideals

How does one own THREE three wheelers without dying from a suitably killdeathy accident?

I've ridden a 240 kitted one. Went pretty well but it wasn't that much faster than my 110cc "70" to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by F3ARED View Post
    How does one own THREE three wheelers without dying from a suitably killdeathy accident?
    I've had some pretty big offs lol. Like full lock 80kph slide to highside bending a 40mm solid chromoly axle offs..
    Very professionally, and with no emotion, Walter spoke: “Los Angeles Center, Aspen 20, can you give us a ground speed check?” There was no hesitation, and the replay came as if was an everyday request. “Aspen 20, I show you at one thousand eight hundred and forty-two knots, across the ground.”

Sold.