Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Summernats 30 now 31 now 32

Quote Originally Posted by Motherfucker Jones View Post
    Either that or call up and complain to the council like a proper Watson resident
    Fuck those guys.

Looks like I'll be in the City Cruise this year, should be interesting!

I'll be there again but only on Friday to possibly skid if there is any spots left and then drive home.

Bit over the Nats. DC is so much better from a entrants point of view

All along northbourne ave there is "traffic monitoring" cameras, also at various other intersections around Canberra.

Big brother is watching
    Last edited by mad_cow; 17-12-16 at 06:55 AM.

Banned
    If I had a drum of meth I would sell cheap meth maybe I can get meth though its not as good as coke but ay.

Quote Originally Posted by Rdyno View Post
    If I had a drum of meth I would sell cheap meth maybe I can get meth though its not as good as coke but ay.
    Oh OK

Meth goes into fuel tanks, not crack pipes

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mad_cow View Post
    Meth goes into fuel tanks, not crack pipes
    If your pipe is craked your going to waste the meth bro.

Entry done last night online.

RWC issued today, booked in for club inspection saturday, picking up club plates next week hopefully. Then driving Melbourne - canberra with no aircon and three fat blokes.

Light blue VH commo with ROH Modenas on it. Call me a cunt if you see me.

Nothing like last minute Summernats prep!

Quote Originally Posted by Motherfucker Jones View Post
    Either that or call up and complain to the council like a proper Watson resident
    "I heard music playing until at least 11pm on Saturday night!
    Then at 11.32pm, 11.45pm 12.03am & 1.07pm I heard cars revving their engines!
    [something about the environment] [something about the government] [something about schools and paying nurses more instead of paying money to summernats]"
    Previously known as Lobster, Chuss's brother's anus, Chuss's brother, Lobsook, Lobstersock, Socks, Sockz, MissAmericaImportGirl, ClutchCLobster

CJM 4 Life yo!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobster View Post
    "I heard music playing until at least 11pm on Saturday night!
    Then at 11.32pm, 11.45pm 12.03am & 1.07pm I heard cars revving their engines!
    [something about the environment] [something about the government] [something about schools and paying nurses more instead of paying money to summernats]"
    I heard that guy across the road from the shops once complained too. And the christian lobby group wouldn't listen to this other guys complaints.

I heard that guy across the road from the shops once complained too. And the christian lobby group wouldn't listen to this other guys complaints.
    Won't somebody think of the Floriades....

With new cars the design regulation noise restrictions they are engineered to meet are relatively low, so any kind of gathering of old school cars will seem (relatively) loud against the ambient background noise, if you listen hard enough.

Magpies attacking people will make about the same noise,... but that is cool with greenies.

Still chasing a platinum pass if anyone can help.
    1971 Mazda 1300 Estate Deluxe 1500cc Twin SU - 1979 Mazda RX7 12APP - 1994 Mazda Familia GTR - 1973 Mazda 1300 Wagon

I'm heading down on Thursday for the street cruise with my son.

What time do I need to be there to get a decent spot and what are the best positions to park and then get a good view?

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Rooster View Post
    I'm heading down on Thursday for the street cruise with my son.

What time do I need to be there to get a decent spot and what are the best positions to park and then get a good view?
    Just don't try and sit on the median strip. Light rail construction has it closed.
    Quote Originally Posted by piss98
    I wish Kochie would get blown out to sea and never found, in fact most of those dumb cunts standing in the rain telling people not to stand in the rain need to get fucked. Stupid tart on the news last night talking to the weather guy "wow you look totally drenched there whateverthefuckhisnamewas." No shit you vapid bitch he is standing in a fucking cyclone.

Guessing there will be over 2100 entrants once the late entries go through? Will be a busy one...

Quote Originally Posted by TUFGMH View Post
    Guessing there will be over 2100 entrants once the late entries go through? Will be a busy one...
    Was 2100 entries a couple of months ago.
    I wish Kochie would get blown out to sea and never found, in fact most of those dumb cunts standing in the rain telling people not to stand in the rain need to get fucked. Stupid tart on the news last night talking to the weather guy "wow you look totally drenched there whateverthefuckhisnamewas." No shit you vapid bitch he is standing in a fucking cyclone.

Camping is fully booked out too

Quote Originally Posted by big_pete View Post
    Camping is fully booked out too
    Who saw that coming?

Oh wait, emails, Facebook, website and SMS over the course of months saying it was going to sell out.

Sorry we didn't warn you.

Sounds like the cruise route is going to be more like the M5 in peak hour! Has anyone tried working out EPIC's theoretical capacity for cars? Cant be much off 2200-2500 can it?

Quote Originally Posted by 2rismo View Post
    Who saw that coming?

Oh wait, emails, Facebook, website and SMS over the course of months saying it was going to sell out.

Sorry we didn't warn you.
    People are still going to complain!

Quote Originally Posted by Marv View Post
    Sounds like the cruise route is going to be more like the M5 in peak hour! Has anyone tried working out EPIC's theoretical capacity for cars? Cant be much off 2200-2500 can it?
    There's a heap of room for cars and actually quite a bit of room for cruising. Will it be busier than ever? Oath. But the extra 500 entries (not real number yet) compared with last year won't equate to an extra 500 cars on the cruise route.

Quote Originally Posted by big_pete View Post
    People are still going to complain!
    And have been. A lot.

PF's #1 soft roader advocate Captiva Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by buzz View Post
    Won't somebody think of the Floriades....

With new cars the design regulation noise restrictions they are engineered to meet are relatively low, so any kind of gathering of old school cars will seem (relatively) loud against the ambient background noise, if you listen hard enough.

Magpies attacking people will make about the same noise,... but that is cool with greenies.
    We've got a cool family of magpies a few doors up, I'm sure they'll be willing to take a few days in Canberra swooping Greenies if you'd like me to check with 'em?

And also ... boganfest is still a thing?
    Soft roaders represent an excellent compromise between the needs of the hardcore 4x4 user and the convenience of a city hatchback. Its clear to see why they have become so popular in todays society.

Just don't try and sit on the median strip. Light rail construction has it closed.
    So any tips? And what is street cruise route? No info on the website.

Down near the golf club looked good today
    Last edited by mad_cow; 30-12-16 at 03:59 PM.

Haven't been, well, since before it was called Summernats but going to see if I can get down this year
    I own a two and a half litre Commodore

There's a heap of room for cars and actually quite a bit of room for cruising. Will it be busier than ever? Oath. But the extra 500 entries (not real number yet) compared with last year won't equate to an extra 500 cars on the cruise route.
    True. Should be an epic event - i cant wait to see some of the early Grand Champs