Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Summernats 30 now 31 now 32

There's 18 years worth of GCs coming but 6 of them are Fitzy and three of the are Beauchamp. Heap of significant cars from SN past though.
    Quote Originally Posted by piss98
    I wish Kochie would get blown out to sea and never found, in fact most of those dumb cunts standing in the rain telling people not to stand in the rain need to get fucked. Stupid tart on the news last night talking to the weather guy "wow you look totally drenched there whateverthefuckhisnamewas." No shit you vapid bitch he is standing in a fucking cyclone.

Quote Originally Posted by Eeyore View Post
    Still chasing a platinum pass if anyone can help.
    There was someone on Tysons FB buy/sell/swap page selling some earlier today

Edit: Not sure if it is Platinum pass, just says season pass, is thgat same thing?
    Last edited by Falc&Send; 30-12-16 at 04:50 PM.

Why do you always leave this to the last minute Grant you Shit Cunt!

Looks like I might be sleeping on the street...

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Summernats 30

Quote Originally Posted by 2rismo View Post
    There's 18 years worth of GCs coming but 6 of them are Fitzy and three of the are Beauchamp. Heap of significant cars from SN past though.
    Really looking forward to that. And the old burnout guys and XBOSS and some of the new burnout cars and the Foot Burnouts...
    Last edited by big_pete; 30-12-16 at 05:00 PM.

🤔 guess its on then lol

Grand Champions of the past would be cool especially Barclay's HQLDEN

Guess that explains rock 3 & Astill footage recently.

Tempted to go now.
    an easy fix is get a mate to drive in front of you at 60 then 80 then 100 and mark in on your speedo with some liquid paper.

And have been. A lot.

Tell them to move to Watson then. They should fit in and it will be a short walk to EPIC.
    There is also the Folk Festival on at easter time and there are farmers markets there almost every Saturday morning!
    Previously known as Lobster, Chuss's brother's anus, Chuss's brother, Lobsook, Lobstersock, Socks, Sockz, MissAmericaImportGirl, ClutchCLobster

CJM 4 Life yo!

Who else is entering their car? I'll try and spot you.
    1971 Mazda 1300 Estate Deluxe 1500cc Twin SU - 1979 Mazda RX7 12APP - 1994 Mazda Familia GTR - 1973 Mazda 1300 Wagon

I'll be in this thing

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1483348024.322229.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	125.7 KB 
ID:	97129

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Rooster View Post
    I'm heading down on Thursday for the street cruise with my son.

What time do I need to be there to get a decent spot and what are the best positions to park and then get a good view?

The closer to summernats on Northbourne you'll get to see the cars twice.

Watch them go south, then cross the road and watch them head north, the closer you are to the city you run the risk of having the front cars heading north while the tail enders are still heading south.

Anywhere along northbourne will be fine however will be a shit fight due to light rail construction all the way along the cruise route. Possibly around dickson would be a good spot..

though I haven't been down northbourne for a while to see how the construction has effected it all.

Im entered again and in the city cruise in the crown wagz, I'll try not to cut any pf cunts off this year..

How busy is the Wednesday night scrutineering usually?
    Ie will I be in line for 7 hours like the usual Thursday one?

Quote Originally Posted by big_pete View Post
    How busy is the Wednesday night scrutineering usually?
    Ie will I be in line for 7 hours like the usual Thursday one?
    Everything is scheduled, not random turn-up-when-you-like. There are two scrutineering locations and double the number of scrutineers.

If scrutineering is slow this year it's because entrants are turning up at the wrong time.
    I wish Kochie would get blown out to sea and never found, in fact most of those dumb cunts standing in the rain telling people not to stand in the rain need to get fucked. Stupid tart on the news last night talking to the weather guy "wow you look totally drenched there whateverthefuckhisnamewas." No shit you vapid bitch he is standing in a fucking cyclone.

Quote Originally Posted by Eeyore View Post
    Who else is entering their car? I'll try and spot you.
    Yep. orange '68 Plymouth

Everything is scheduled, not random turn-up-when-you-like. There are two scrutineering locations and double the number of scrutineers.

If scrutineering is slow this year it's because entrants are turning up at the wrong time.
    Yeah cool I did see some stuff about rectifying the issues as last year was a shimozzle on the Thursday.

I haven't done Wednesday before, I assume it would be much smoother than the Thurs anyway

Quote Originally Posted by big_pete View Post
    Yeah cool I did see some stuff about rectifying the issues as last year was a shimozzle on the Thursday.

I haven't done Wednesday before, I assume it would be much smoother than the Thurs anyway
    Should be. Occasionally there's new scrutineers being trained but they have an experienced hand with them to help. Patience is a virtue.

I'd assume Wednesday would be pretty good because everyone would book in for that day and then discover that their car isn't ready and instead put it through on another day.

But who knows...
    Previously known as Lobster, Chuss's brother's anus, Chuss's brother, Lobsook, Lobstersock, Socks, Sockz, MissAmericaImportGirl, ClutchCLobster

CJM 4 Life yo!

Quote Originally Posted by Falc&Send View Post
    There was someone on Tysons FB buy/sell/swap page selling some earlier today

Edit: Not sure if it is Platinum pass, just says season pass, is thgat same thing?
    nah different. They're also 'unshore wat its worth' my mate pm'd a couple of them for sale about it and I mentioned keep an eye out for a platinum. I think that's grandstand access etc.

Stitty you gunna be white girl wasted in Braddon again? I'll be sure to pack an extra few 'non fucking shit cunt what the fuck is this shit ill drink it anyway' drinks in the esky for you

ps thanks again 2rismo for the hook up and harness
    BF XR6 Turbo - 2L Turbo TE - 75 TX Coupe - Atlas SS

- PSN: rotacoupe

This is obviously assuming all your AUX outputs are doing something. Ie idle control, and the other does water spray, and the other updates your Instagram automatically etc.

The scrutineering last year I thought was pretty sweet.

Nopics and I rocked up on time (which was almost closing time) went through without a drama.

This is obviously assuming all your AUX outputs are doing something. Ie idle control, and the other does water spray, and the other updates your Instagram automatically etc.

Might bring the rape truck™ out to Braddon and put some craft beer and a bear trap in the back and see how many hipsters I can catch
    Quote Originally Posted by RVK 355 View Post
    Hold it flat cunt

Should be. Occasionally there's new scrutineers being trained but they have an experienced hand with them to help. Patience is a virtue.
    I'm sure it would go smoother if people turned up having actually A) read the forms and B) brought the right paperwork with them.

Of course, the universe doesn't work that way...

I'll be one of those cunts. Late entrant so no paperwork
    Quote Originally Posted by RVK 355 View Post
    Hold it flat cunt

Quote Originally Posted by Motherfucker Jones View Post
    Might bring the rape truck™ out to Braddon and put some craft beer and a bear trap in the back and see how many hipsters I can catch
    They're all gunna be mad as it is with all these noise polluting things driving around the precinct. How will they write their poetry and ride their fixies?!?!

Am keen to have a look at it though. You going to bring the not so quiet one out of 'leisurely' drive?

Quote Originally Posted by Motherfucker Jones View Post
    so wait which is the rape truck? did the swap end up happening? what about the sex change?

leaving syd either wednesday night or thursday morning with marv for full angry boating convoy.

no entry so will just park caddybarge there and ride with joneskent seeing as its supposed to be a farmtruck and azn thing

also are we still ending up with two farmtrucks out? Ill challenge people in the c10 then switcheroo to HK as we line em up? surely they wont notice.
    Last edited by LoveB; 03-01-17 at 01:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by no13b_Coupe View Post
    They're all gunna be mad as it is with all these noise polluting things driving around the precinct. How will they write their poetry and ride their fixies?!?!

Am keen to have a look at it though. You going to bring the not so quiet one out of 'leisurely' drive?
    last year outside greasies I heard someone with those fancy beards say

'why are there so many cars?"

'its summer nats'

'what the heck is summernats'

oh yeah - summernats.. I've got a couple of cunts crashing at my place - will probably have the pootroll out and about friday night or something
    This is a post i wrote by mistake, which is nice...

Anyone cruising down from Melbourne?

Have a friend seeking a favour - delivery of two boxes of magazines. Nothing hard.
    #teamtremolo
    Quote Originally Posted by brasher
    TJ is 99% African American.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboy View Post
    And i'd still fuck Betty....

Me, if he can get them to me tomorrow I am leaving early Thursday. Send me a pm with details and I will work it out.

My scrutineering time is Wednesday which I cant make due to work. Sent them an email this morning but no reply yet.

Assuming I turn up on Thursday, will I:

- sail through with nothing mentioned; or
    - get a lecture about sticking to your scrutineering time but let in; or
    - kicked out.

http://www.mygungahlin.com.au/posts/...for-summernats

The closures and changed arrangements will be in place for the duration of the event, between Thursday 5 and Sunday 8 January 2017.

Closures
    Stirling Avenue will be closed between Northbourne Avenue and Aspinall Street in Watson
    Changed traffic arrangements
    Left turns will be prohibited from Flemington Road onto Randwick Road during peak times.
    The speed limit on Flemington Road between Federal Highway and Sandford Street will be reduced to 40km/h

Parking
    Additional parking will be available north of Exhibition Park in Canberra, with access via Sandford Street or Old Well Station Road
    No Parking’ and ‘No Camping’ signs will be erected on both sides of Northbourne Avenue and the Federal Highway.

Alcohol free zones will be created along Aspinall Street, Morisset Road, Stirling Avenue, Northbourne Avenue, Lonsdale Street and the Federal Highway within the ACT in both directions,” Mr Shoukrallah said.

Short sections of Old Wells Station Road, Flemington Road and Phillip Avenue have also been nominated as alcohol free zones. The parking area north of EPIC and the parking area at the corner of Randwick Road and Flemington Road will also be alcohol free.

Parking officers will be active in the area during Summernats and drivers are reminded to park legally. Illegal parking and verge parking will be enforced by parking inspectors, with particular focus on pedestrian and vehicle line of site safety issues.”

I won't be going, but will check out Braddon on Friday night

Nope. ruined it. Booked many things this weekend without realising/thinking. Back to work already so no Friday. Inlaw's significant birthday on the Saturday and a mates 40th that evening.

Is the free 'club entry park on the grass in the middle' thing still a thing for the Sunday? Not sure I could be bothered paying for the Sunday after previous memories but could head out for that.
    ><