Thread: Freelander 2 SD4 HSE

Naughtius Maximus JayTHEFordman's Avatar

Freelander 2 SD4 HSE

Up for sale is our Freelander 2 HSE SD4 4WD MY11 (Gurly Truk?). Auto. Been a great wagon for day to day duties for the past 5 years, comfortable with plenty of room for everything. Great fuel economy, we average 8L/100Km around town. Serviced regularly, recently, and has been super reliable for us over time. HSE leather interior with fully adjustable electric front seats and Alpine Stereo system. Very comfy.

This is the specced-up HSE variant with the more powerful SD4 (140kW) 2.2-litre turbodiesel.

Pretty good condition, 106420Kms, with clean minimally worn leather interior.

Wanting $22000 ono, or will entertain swaps for earlier Discovery/Range Rover, or LS swapped something.

Last edited by JayTHEFordman; 02-03-18 at 03:16 PM.
    Envy is Ignorance, Imitation is Suicide - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Originally Posted by Stang:
    particularly when your body is functioning like a 1970s Alfa made by drunken chimpanzees on a Friday afternoon

can confirm these are miles better than freelander 1.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveB View Post
    can confirm these are miles better than freelander 1.
    Massively, and indisputibly

particularly when your body is functioning like a 1970s Alfa made by drunken chimpanzees on a Friday afternoon

excellent car, best they have built for a while
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty! View Post
    I like cars. Cars are cool.

Always looking for Triumph 2000 and 2500 parts and cars.

no mods, leave it stock Jack Nicholson's Avatar
    B̶e̶v̶e̶r̶l̶y̶ ̶H̶i̶l̶l̶s̶,̶ ̶C̶A̶ Baulkham Hills, NSW
    Ah so that's the one!

Just to sweeten the deal for someone who might be thinking of buying this car, I have a few bits & pieces available for it...

Upgrade from the 320W 11-speaker Alpine audio that's in it now to the 480W 14-speaker Dolby Surround system, $400

Add the factory DAB+ digital radio for $500

And this is a killer;

Full factory heated seat kit, $500 (this owes me about $1000 in parts, but since I technically don't own my Freelander2 anymore & I won't be installing it in "mine", special offer for PFers)

As this car is in Perth I have a mate there who can do the installation & programming for all this stuff, a couple of bottles of Grey Goose will cover him.
    Jaguar XJR, Freelander 2 HSE, Jaguar XKR

Quote Originally Posted by Marv View Post
    Look, just because you drive a couple of imported luxo Pommy cars doesn't mean you need to act like an Imperialistic Lapdog and be the last bastion of defence for Straya The Beaut's mid-20th-Century ideals
    Quote Originally Posted by nutttr View Post
    People must assume you are some sort of drug dealer with all these nice cars turning up to a fibro home

^ Sweet upgrades Jack! I'm sure deals can be done

Righto, after much fucking around and time wasting I've dropped price a bunch. Really need to move this thing on.

$22000 ono

Its a good thing.

Again, time under bridge, Nopics being a pain, and a scammer who fucked me around while agreeing to buy all the while trying to convince me I should trust that he had transferred cash and he takes car and transfer paper, yeah nah.

Still haven't sold the cunt, so Price is now dropped again, to reflect current market, $19500. Just been serviced, and new tyres as well, so all is sweet.