Thread: WTD: domestic air con parts

WTD: domestic air con parts

Specifically for a Mitsubishi MSC A09YV. Can anyone supply me a logic and controller board?
    Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

Quote Originally Posted by seedyrom
    my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Pollitically incorrect
    CJ Pearce?
    .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Nope, but I did manage to find a new control board. Old board had some obviously burned resistors in it.
    Weird as I installed it, worked perfect for 10 mins then it seemed to also fail. Iím wondering if the motor is burned out and pulling the control board down or something.
    Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

It is common for fan motor to go open circuit and take town the control board, I just had this on a Fujitsu split.
    3D scanning
    3D modelling
    Structural certification
    3 and 5 axis milling

Thanks mate. Iíll pull it out and see what itís like.

So I spoke to the guy who fixed mine and there is a fuse on the board, even so it took it out on my Fujitsu. He said it generally depends if it is the high or low voltage side on the fan that goes.
    3D scanning
    3D modelling
    Structural certification
    3 and 5 axis milling

Thanks yeah I saw that on the old board. It looks like all the resistors sacrificed themselves to protect the fuse.
    Parts are near impossible to get for this thing now and as itís in a unit all the pipes are built into the wall making installers suck their breath in between their teeth before telling me itís gonna be extra expensive for a new one.