Thread: Recommend me a professional resume/cover letter writer

Probationarily unbanned

Recommend me a professional resume/cover letter writer

So, I'm about to get the privilege of applying for my own job. I'm a cunt who makes problems, lies about fixing them and then ignores it and goes out for coffee. I'm not sure about other industries, but in mine we call that a "Project Manager".

I haven't got the spare time or inclination to do a decent job of this myself and so want to outsource it.

So, any recommendations for a decent resume writer?
    Don't worry, thats just the self-preservation instinct, in my experience you can safely ignore it.

cunt
    jgryder - hit him up, did mine, people were impressed, changed job with 35k increase in salary within 1.5 months and refused about 10 opportunities, best money I ever paid for somebody to tidy up shit on paper
    Quote Originally Posted by BeverlyHillsCop View Post
    I think u should marry her... slip the ring inside your ass and next time she goes in, she'll come out with a ring on her finger...

lol, I just saw this - thanks for the feedback.

If I had any sense, I'd just write my own resume and go back on the tech tools for some dollars or work out a way to actually make money writing :-)

Quote Originally Posted by hotgemini View Post
    "Project Manager".

I haven't got the spare time or inclination to do a decent job of this myself and so want to outsource it.
    Just put that in big letters.

Quote Originally Posted by hotgemini View Post
    So, I'm about to get the privilege of applying for my own job. I'm a cunt who makes problems, lies about fixing them and then ignores it and goes out for coffee. I'm not sure about other industries, but in mine we call that a "Project Manager".
    LOL
    Rightly Said. ;-)
    Auto Repairs - Professional Auto Repairs