Give this a go on PF before having to deal with Carsales or Gumtree randoms.
2002 model, with just under 194 000 KM. I'm the third owner.
It's in reasonable condition, but bearing in mind it is now a 15 year old car, it's not perfect:
- The 18 inch wheels have some gutter rash.
- There are three little dents on the left rear quarter panel and a couple of touch up marks here and there at the rear. But the paint is in pretty good nick generally and shines up well with a wash.
- The left door tweeter has a broken connection so only has sound of out the woofer on that side (I could have kicked myself when I broke that taking the door panel off FFS). Use that as an excuse to upgrade to Bavsound speakers.
- The driver's side mirror mount has that bubbling thing going on that apparently is common with E46s.
- The driver's seat is fairly worn on the bolsters.
- And unfortunately there is a little bit of rust (under the paint) at the base of the a-pillar.
Just had the windscreen replaced. The SMG pump was replaced a couple of years ago. There are no visible cracks in the rear subframe. Car is stock.
Apart from the wear on the driver's seat, the interior is in pretty good condition. Front plastic trim is wrapped in 3M vinyl, plastic chrome is brushed, aftermarket flappy paddles. Aircon is fine, sunroof is fine. Other than the non-working speaker and a couple of dead pixels on the head unit screen, the stereo is fine. The Street Guardian dashcam can go with it. Might even throw in the CSL style rear diffuser I've got, it's not a perfect fit so still needs some massaging, but looks okay from a distance ha. And still have the Euro front plate mount too. Has black kidney grill inserts and fender grills.
Has 6 months rego.
It drives fine though and is a nice car. Wish I didn't have to sell it, but unfortunately I need the money at the moment.
Priced at $20900 on Carsales. PF discount still applies here.