Thread: Maserati parts hookup?

can't handle the truth... Jack Nicholson's Avatar
    B̶e̶v̶e̶r̶l̶y̶ ̶H̶i̶l̶l̶s̶,̶ ̶C̶A̶ Baulkham Hills, NSW

Maserati parts hookup?

Anybody got any connections for Maserati parts locally?

I'm just after a couple of badges from the door cards, they're 24 each online from the UK

Maser p/n 673001459

Name:  Screen Shot 03-15-17 at 09.41 PM.JPG
Views: 238
Size:  37.8 KB

Can get them from a couple of online shops but shipping is a bitch...
    Jaguar XJR, Freelander 2 HSE

Quote Originally Posted by Marv View Post
    Look, just because you drive a couple of imported luxo Pommy cars doesn't mean you need to act like an Imperialistic Lapdog and be the last bastion of defence for Straya The Beaut's mid-20th-Century ideals

Dreamin
    The most dangerous risk of all - the risk of spending your life not doing what you want, on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later. - Randy Komisar.

Dreaming about what exactly? It's a Bowers & Wilkins badge, Jag don't sell em separately but seems that Maserati do...

Look, just because you drive a couple of imported luxo Pommy cars doesn't mean you need to act like an Imperialistic Lapdog and be the last bastion of defence for Straya The Beaut's mid-20th-Century ideals

Dreamin finding Maser parts here without going to the dealer. In which case you will be fisted hard.
    The most dangerous risk of all - the risk of spending your life not doing what you want, on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later. - Randy Komisar.

Sounds like a long shot but if you're after audio stuff then your local Gumtree/op shop/Quokka etc.

There should be some Bowers and Wilkins speakers with matching badges going cheap. Then you can on sell the speakers again.

I had a look at their home speakers and the ones I saw cheap-ish had very different badges on them.

The B&W badge in the Quattroporte is not quite the same as the ones in the Jags but they are close enough.

$120 or so for a pair of badges (by the time they're delivered) is hard to swallow though...

Is anyone ever going to notice or care if the badges are missing?

Well the owner of the car spent two grand getting the B&W system retrofitted so it'd be a nice touch to have the badges on there...

What Maser are they fitted to - a mate of a mate is parting something out.
    "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

2013 onward Quattroporte

Don't think it's
    a) a Quattroporte
    b) quite that new.
    "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

After spending 2k on speakers, what's $120?

I had this issue recently while chasing parts for a Granturismo. Online or dealer only.

I go down to the Edinburgh U-Pull-It yard quite a lot, they have an online stock inventory, if you keep an eye on what they have in stock and want something, let me know, we might be able to work something out?