Thread: Amps with wireless receiver

Amps with wireless receiver

Righto so want to add some music to the Valiant, but don't want to add a head unit.

Is there such thing as an amp that has wireless receiving capability so I can stream from my phone?

Is this what I want? https://www.sonicelectronix.com/item...T4.1000DB.html

"Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Quote Originally Posted by Gammaboy View Post
    Yeah that would also work. Guess would depend on what an amp would costs with wifi integrated compared to a conventional amp plus the above.

Cheers

The downside I see to that soundstream is the lack of remote control - you'll have to do volume and player control from the device. There are other options (admittedly more expensive) that have remote volume, play/skip etc controls.
    "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Quote Originally Posted by Gammaboy View Post
    The downside I see to that soundstream is the lack of remote control - you'll have to do volume and player control from the device. There are other options (admittedly more expensive) that have remote volume, play/skip etc controls.
    Yeah I don't mind too much doing that. It will just be Spotify playlists streaming anyway

Buy my shit!

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/252873479023

Runs Bluetooth 4.0 so you can stream from your phone. They sound good, go properly loud, cost fuck all, run off 12v and hide it in the dash with the volume turned up. There is also a line in jack so you can use with non Bluetooth sources. Mine come with a 2amp power supply so you can use them at home that you wont need, so there are probably cheaper sellers than me. Heaps of YouTube vids on them as well

Only downside is that it's 2ch.
    Last edited by Greasystick; 18-04-17 at 02:49 PM.

I have a Cadence XAM500.4BT bluetooth amp. Very happy with it.