Thread: Stolen: Black Evo 7 - Braddon - ACT - Monday 10th April

Stolen: Black Evo 7 - Braddon - ACT - Monday 10th April

A good mate of mine had his Evo 7 stolen from his building carpark on Monday morning.

NSW Plate: IMJ-01T

CCTV of the carpark shows the attached slim-shadys entering just after midnight on Saturday, and then again with tools just after midnight Monday morning.

The car was fitted with an immobiliser and the carpark has swipe access controls. The car was driven out.

The car is relatively standard aside from some visual mods (rear bar, rear light, wheels, height) and a piggyback/boost controller.

Name:  Kye_Simple.jpg
Views: 693
Size:  19.8 KBClick image for larger version. 

Name:	skids1.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	278.4 KB 
ID:	99020Click image for larger version. 

Name:	skids2.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	365.1 KB 
ID:	99021Name:  perp1.jpg
Views: 697
Size:  10.2 KBName:  perp2.jpg
Views: 695
Size:  17.3 KBName:  perp3.jpg
Views: 697
Size:  12.2 KB
    Hold up a sec, i just gotta get my powerchip....
    That ain't a powerchip, that's a damn brick, you might as well call the prison and make reservations.....

PSN: FourWDET

Cunts
    Quote Originally Posted by turbosurfer View Post
    Looks like zero
    Anyway fuck the RS its a ford so it will just fall apart.
    The laugh is on you clowns.

Cunts
    I am a retarded 747 captain who now sells waterslides in Perth.

Could be the same cunt that tried to steal my car. Reported it with the pictures to police?

Pm me.....

It was reported to the police on Monday and i'm pretty sure he's updated them with the frame grabs from the CCTV. There have been two possible sightings...one around Gungahlin, although there is another 7 that lives near me, black, etc, so it was probably that one. But another sighting around the Woden / Tugg Pkwy area, being driven like a bat out of hell apparently. If it was a crime of opportunity by a crack head, yeah, probably being driven round, but for something to be this orchestrated, I'd doubt the car is being driven around.
    That ain't a powerchip, that's a damn brick, you might as well call the prison and make reservations.....

Slimy cunts. They need a knee capping.
    DJ's don't need sigs

Does the car park not keep logs of swipe cards in and out?

LS7 Prius = Proper HYBRID Walt Kowalski's Avatar
    Has the car been serviced lately? Key cloned?
    Logical debate beats name calling any day. My Badges Of Honour so far in PF: Racist, Bigot, Islamaphobe, Numpty, Moron, Far Right Wing Nationalist, Far Fight Wing Fascist, "raving fucking lunatic", "dumb" & climate "denier". AND they are just SOME of the pathetic tags that I've been labelled by SOME here. HINT: Those labels are signs that the accusers have lost to logical debate.

Maybe it's time for them to check some facts. Here's a good starting point: http://www.mostdamagingwikileaks.com

Updates?
    DJ's don't need sigs

Fuck
    It looked awesome on the skid pan day.
    Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

Quote Originally Posted by seedyrom
    my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

You can usually manually override those swipe card roller doors if you can get to the motor. So it's just a matter of getting in on foot (sneak in after someone drives in/out.

And most people couldn't give two fucks. If they see someone shady they're more likely to avoid than call them out. A mate had some wheels stolen awhile back and watching the security footage at least 3 residents look over on the way to their car but nobody said a word or did anything
    Quote Originally Posted by RVK 355 View Post
    Hold it flat cunt

Quote Originally Posted by Shonky View Post
    Does the car park not keep logs of swipe cards in and out?
    Too much effort for them, hell some places don't even worry too much if a card is lost. Some so called secure carparks don't even need a swipe to leave.

Seems pretty common in Canberra, mate had a few motorbikes and car broken into in his 'secure' apartment car park. They ended up having a master key that allowed them access to the basement.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm DJ! View Post
    Updates?
    Still no updates or sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by Motherfucker Jones View Post
    You can usually manually override those swipe card roller doors if you can get to the motor. So it's just a matter of getting in on foot (sneak in after someone drives in/out.

And most people couldn't give two fucks. If they see someone shady they're more likely to avoid than call them out. A mate had some wheels stolen awhile back and watching the security footage at least 3 residents look over on the way to their car but nobody said a word or did anything
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Walt Kowalski View Post
    Has the car been serviced lately? Key cloned?
    I know where it gets serviced, and can pretty much say that this wouldn't have happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Fuck
    It looked awesome on the skid pan day.
    It sure did!

Will keep an eye out for it.

Being new to vigilante car recoveries... if I see it, just call the cops and tell them Im following a stolen car? The pessimistic side of me expects that to end up getting me booked for using my mobile while driving, and achieve not much else.

BTW, which building in Braddon? I work there and until recently lived in an apartment there too. Doesnt look like either of those buildings but its pretty similar to my office building.
    Last edited by Mr Ed; 18-04-17 at 01:33 PM.
    #WHOTW award winner #blessed #susanalbumparty

Spotted a black one at Kingston today but it looked well used and had a suit driving it so I'm guessing it was the other one.
    Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Today you, Tomorrow you. tomvale13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Ed View Post
    The pessimistic side of me expects that to end up getting me booked for using my mobile while driving
    Just tape the phone to your head.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Ed View Post
    Will keep an eye out for it.

Being new to vigilante car recoveries... if I see it, just call the cops and tell them Im following a stolen car? The pessimistic side of me expects that to end up getting me booked for using my mobile while driving, and achieve not much else.

BTW, which building in Braddon? I work there and until recently lived in an apartment there too. Doesnt look like either of those buildings but its pretty similar to my office building.
    OP should have a report number. Call 000 and quote the rego and tell them you know the car and the owner and that it's definitely stolen and driving dangerously to boot...

Report number and normal local cop line (not 000) if you just see it
    DJ's don't need sigs

Bit of an update - Still no word and no sightings of note. Upside is that the insurance mob is pretty quick on the trigger so he won't be left hanging for too long. We were talking today, and again, it's not really the money, but to have a car that you've invested time in to get the way you want it, that you appreciate and looks the goods, only to have a bunch of skinny tracksuit pant wearing wankers steal is really sad.

So turns out this is my wifes cousin. I know him but didn't know he had an evo.... must be my office building then i guess as i think he still lives there?

Will be keeping an extra eye out now
    #WHOTW award winner #blessed #susanalbumparty

Amy keeps getting messages on facebook about one.

There's another black evo with GOLD wheels on it. The fella that is driving definitely owns it.
    It's also an 8 not 7.
    BF XR6 Turbo - 2L Turbo TE - 75 TX Coupe

- PSN: rotacoupe

This is obviously assuming all your AUX outputs are doing something. Ie idle control, and the other does water spray, and the other updates your Instagram automatically etc.

There's there's a black one for sale on Facebook canberra drift sales at the moment.