Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Structural engineer type thing cash job Ipswich

And yeah, Ive had engineers stamp and sign shit for me as a favour before...... but only because they know me, and nothing like the scale of a concrete basement.
    Quote Originally Posted by turbosurfer View Post
    No the
    joke on you guys because your so fucking dumb.
    #WHOTW award winner #blessed #susanalbumparty

Sigh. I don't want a favour, I want a bloody shed that's been designed by someone that not only has the qualifications but has a bit of enthusiasm for the project too, and I thought this might have been a good place to ask. You know, jobs for the boys and shit.

I emailed PLAYAs mate and he's on holidays at the moment but sounds a bit keen, so we'll see how that pans out.

I might be horribly shocked, I might be pleasantly surprised, I guess we'll see.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by jmac
    But on seatbelts - I don't think they should be mandatory for adults, but for under 18s. I reckon make them mandatory up till then, and provide plenty of graphic evidence supporting their use to school age children, and then if they hit adulthood and don't choose to wear them, think of the future without these fucken idiots around...

Quit your sighing you sook. People were discussing doing structural design for cash/etc, I responded to that.

Anyone with experience in building concrete structures isnt going to be all amped up and excited about building a shed. Youre not exactly building the Guggenheim there buddy. You just want a competent engineer who is licensed to design and sign it off, hopefully someone with enough experience to keep it somewhat economic.

GLWS/etc
    Quote Originally Posted by turbosurfer View Post
    No the
    joke on you guys because your so fucking dumb.
    #WHOTW award winner #blessed #susanalbumparty

Thank you for your concern.

But on seatbelts - I don't think they should be mandatory for adults, but for under 18s. I reckon make them mandatory up till then, and provide plenty of graphic evidence supporting their use to school age children, and then if they hit adulthood and don't choose to wear them, think of the future without these fucken idiots around...

Is this regular boring "storage" or is it a Rape Dungeon, Grow Room or Bomb Shelter?
    Quote Originally Posted by PLAYA
    i really don't understand women, they can guide a 2" thick cock into a 1/2" hole but cant park a 5 foot car in a 7 foot carport.

Nothing as exciting as any of that unfortunately. It'll be storage and/or a place to keep tools etc - sand blasting cabinet, mig, tig, parts washer, possibly a lathe, lots of bench space for fabrication and building motors and autos etc.

I was a mechanic for 11 years and still like to tinker on the weekends or late into the night, well past the time normal people would consider it polite to use power tools. Being mostly underground it should help keep the noise down.

*also need a whole bunch more space for all the crap I'm accumulating when doing home renovations too

Getting a lathe down there will be fun!
    "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Supraholic
    May as well add a lift

Big hole in floor under hoist, use hoist as lift !!

4 posters are aids.