Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Photofucket.

A number of forums, as a result of the photobucket thing, have lifted the 1 hour edit limit so people can unfuck their threads.
    I've seen people move to Imgur and Flickr - I think Flickr actually state in their T&C's that you can't use it for forum images, and Imgur have one stating you can't use it on forums that have a for sale section (bizzare. Maybe a Reddit related strategy), and while people have been getting away with Flickr, I reckon it's a matter of time before Flickr is fucked.
    I know a heap of people using smugmug.

I still haven't made a decision yet!
    "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Get an Office 365 subscription for twelve bucks a month. Comes with 1TB of OneDrive storage, hotlinking explicitly permitted.

Unlike the others mentioned, Microsoft isn't likely to close its doors in the next 5 years.
    Norbie!

Ah no wonder my thread pics are still working...as a paying subscriber, PB is keeping 3rd party hosting until the end of the yr
    Japanese Nostalgic Car - Dedicated to classic japanese cars

Quote Originally Posted by Norbie View Post
    Get an Office 365 subscription for twelve bucks a month. Comes with 1TB of OneDrive storage, hotlinking explicitly permitted.

Unlike the others mentioned, Microsoft isn't likely to close its doors in the next 5 years.
    you can even "daisy chain" accounts together so you have multiple TBs (eg got one of those 5 user account o365 deals). Just share a folder with full control to your main account from the sub onedrive account.

Have a photobucket I used for a bunch of random shit went to download it and gif/videos need to be downloaded individually... well since most of my few thousand images are gifs fuck that..