Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nissan shit with RB aids...

Nissan shit with RB aids...

So this is an ongoing fucking saga, probably just should of shot it long ago...

I'll cut this short to catch up to where I am, still probably take a fucking page

This started with an R33 Skyline, making decent power at the time, was just on 420rwhp with the RB25 running an China T70, RX7 injectors an usual bullshit mods but did have china type forgies, CP pistons and some small cams from who knows where, looked like this...

After selling my 350ish rwhp S14...

I sold that car only being sold to go further with the R33, my ex handbrake had decided to show off to some lads and it didn't end well...

Stuck what was left of shitbox in shed for a couple of years till I decided what to do with it and ended up buying a VL to throw the running gear in

Enter this thing....

Was pretty happy with the purchase which was all of about $700 and although not overly perfect, was a good solid car and old foggie original

Decided after then because my brain is fucked and going from a 3.0ltr down to a 2.5ltr was stupid and manual box in a VL is shit, who that fuck wants to try steer that type of shit anyway, so the VL then went into the shed beside it and sat again for god only knows how long until again I could figure what to do with it

Ended up driving this past this thing everyday for about 2 years and because it was so similar to my old one it always caught my eye, It popped up for sale one day, offered less money for it minus the shit they called wheels and bought it..

Drove it home in all of it's near stock SR shit and extra gay purple goodness on stock S15 wheels and cruised it like that for a couple a months

Changed minor thngs like less fucking purple, and changed over the R33 brakes etc and kept driving it

Legit popped the bonnet one day to check oils/fluids etc, got carried away...

Clearly it was low on oil...

did same with R33 wreck, can see damage from fucking woman..

Stripped motor, bought shit, sent to JW Automotive for check over, freshen of shit bits and upgrade of RB aids parts, decided I'd do it right and only once and bought everything for the entire build of the bestest shit I could find/afford..

Threw all the RB shit in the hole...

Bought lots of stuff, got some work done, life happened, bitch became ex bitch, car became homeless along with dumb arse owner and sat at a mates place for a fair while until life was less shit

After about 12 months it was then pulled out and took it to Hoffman's (OKE020) shop to become something..

Last edited by 350stato; 16-08-17 at 12:29 PM.

Did all the good stuff I could, ASR sump, BPP fuel rail, speedflow lots of shit, nismo mounts, thermostat, NPC clutch, GT35 Garrett, new Microguess, lots of decent shit

Went down to Scott's shop as often as I could to do as much as I could with fucking bulk help from Scott (mad props)
    Did oil coolery stuff, Scott did exhaust stuff, fuel system stuff, made things work and run

Anyhoo, Car finally looked like it should, and got it running, dynoed etc, Scott tuned the car on Pump 98 fuel and 24psi,

Last edited by 350stato; 16-08-17 at 12:51 PM.

Car ended up 512rwhp on 24psi, drove it like that and had a ball.....

Took it to the drags with 255 ET streets and it went 10.9@129mph, 1.6 60'

Last edited by 350stato; 16-08-17 at 01:00 PM.

Did all this junk...

New GTX35 was installed and retuned again by Scott, car then made 547rwhp on 24psi, lots of fun, skids and chopping was had...

After much fun for quite some time I decided I needed to respray the car and change the horrible fucking side skirts and throw on a jap rear bar

Anyfuckingway....

That's as far as it got, taking it to the shed for prep and paint, cunts happened, car was totaled not 100m away from the street it was going to...
    it did eventually make that shed, but 2 weeks later and looking like this....

so fuck it, there it sat for another year....

Bought this rolling shell from some young fuckwits in Hervey bay, another fucking story...

So the car has sat again for god knows how long until about 4 weeks ago when I decided I was doing no others car other than finishing my VL (another story) and promptly landed the KE10, bought suspension for my Cadillac, and started making this pile of shi into a car gain... fucking VL....

So its a case of slap its arse together and make it a car, or fuck it off altogether, I kinda like the stupid fucking thing....

Car had china arms, I threw in the struts as it had none, bought them in hope they are ok,

So swapped over another R32 crossmember, put all the R33 diff and half shafts, handbrake set up etc from purple shit into this, swapped dash, most interior bits and fitted motor and box, turbo, exhaust, and most wiring done to where I am capable, car is now going to autosparktrician tomorrow fr a few little jobs then back so I can do what ever else I can find I can do, the last 4 weeks have sucked.....

The pan is now to go to Caltex Eflex E85/73... whatever, am changing intank pump from Walbro 255 to 460, and injectors from ID1000's to ID1600 as I've already stolen the 1000's for my van anyway, but that's another story...

Have done all new brakes...

Last edited by 350stato; 16-08-17 at 01:58 PM.

RB25 S14 is one of my lotto wish list cars - nicely done!
    #teamtremolo
    Quote Originally Posted by brasher
    TJ is 99% African American.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboy View Post
    And i'd still fuck Betty....

Todays mission pulled the car out, did some wirey stuff, hopefully the smoke will stay in, put the bonnet back on to hide the RB aids, send its arse off to sparky

Annndd we are here, with a shit box that has hidden RB aids and ready for sparky, hopefully be done in next few weeks so I can get into the VL.... maybe....

Last edited by 350stato; 16-08-17 at 01:55 PM.

North Bokara Branch of Toora Tavern Bar & Grill
    Are you some relation of Skompa's? In a distant way?

Can't be, there is a sort of method to the madness unlike Skompa's random intergration of various cars and the forgotten original project....

Hopefully the red one lives up to the potential of the purple one.

It's never a nice sight to see your pride and joy crashed .

I don't mean to prod but did someone steal it or some shit cunt hit you?

Roller coaster of emotions. I didn't mind the purple and black. Looked pretty sweet.

Reds a better option

Good luck man!
    BF XR6 Turbo - 2L Turbo TE - 75 TX Coupe

- PSN: rotacoupe

This is obviously assuming all your AUX outputs are doing something. Ie idle control, and the other does water spray, and the other updates your Instagram automatically etc.

Quote Originally Posted by blute View Post
    Are you some relation of Skompa's? In a distant way?

I hope not, I can't follow that shit, but possibility, he seems to be somewhere between me, and my cousin..

Quote Originally Posted by PXL265 View Post
    Hopefully the red one lives up to the potential of the purple one.

It's never a nice sight to see your pride and joy crashed .
    We shall see, It's all the same gear plus a few bits, although there has always been something about this car that erks me...

Quote Originally Posted by no13b_Coupe View Post
    I don't mean to prod but did someone steal it or some shit cunt hit you?

Roller coaster of emotions. I didn't mind the purple and black. Looked pretty sweet.

Reds a better option

Good luck man!
    Thanks mate, no, I was driving, combination of shit cunts, but I was technically in the wrong so fuck it I'll wear that one.

Wannabe internet expert
    A good entertaining read and that is/was a wicked little car. Will be good to see how V2.0 turns out. Plan on making a build thread for the VL?

+1 awesome story man. Well, mostly! Keen to hear more on the Vl story and Hervey Bay fuckwits.

Quote Originally Posted by Rthirty1 View Post
    A good entertaining read and that is/was a wicked little car. Will be good to see how V2.0 turns out. Plan on making a build thread for the VL?
    Yes I'll do a thread on the VL, van and Cadillac, prob start a new one for the 1UZ KE20 I bought off OKE020,

Quote Originally Posted by darwinschops View Post
    +1 awesome story man. Well, mostly! Keen to hear more on the Vl story and Hervey Bay fuckwits.
    Thanks mate, VL will get up here one day, Hervey Bay fuckwits is the bits they conveniently didn't tell me about the car, I might get to that this arvo.

I love me some RB in S chassis- Nice!

Any thoughts on air locks in the oil cooler? I just mounted mine the other way up so I can fill it and then hopefully it bleeds itself. Didn't seem to be definitive answers around on either.

Can you finish this, paint it the factory pearl white and then sell it to me for a reasonable price?
    Hide yo' wife!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lukevl View Post
    I love me some RB in S chassis- Nice!

Any thoughts on air locks in the oil cooler? I just mounted mine the other way up so I can fill it and then hopefully it bleeds itself. Didn't seem to be definitive answers around on either.
    I honestly hadn't given it any thought... Didn't seem to have any issues on the last car and it ran for 18 months without problems, Ive alsready mounted it and I dont like it that much to change it lol

Quote Originally Posted by piss98 View Post
    Can you finish this, paint it the factory pearl white and then sell it to me for a reasonable price?
    This is possible, minus the paint part, It was all about just slap it together and not worry what it looked like, regretting not painting the engine bay at least now, I do like them in the Pearl White... Rear bar is already there if that helps..

So this is the story with the purchase of the Red shit box,

Was bought over the phone sight unseen, deal was made, Car is complete minus motor and box, all I need is another SR20 and manual box and would be a complete driving car again, story is the engine died, he was going to do forged engine, ended up buying complete car with already forged engine for few thousand more than engine would cost, Car was identical, color and all, he can recoup from old car, works out betterer, deal was then renegotiated minus coilovers and wheels as he wanted them for his other car, I wasn't fussed on that shit anyway, Bought as seen Tein struts and went following weekend to pickup car with wheels from Purple pile,

Got up there and car was already on stands, yay, less work..... no... started putting in rear strut, noticed rear caliper off, pulled disc, car has no handbrake assembly, wtf? looked for handbrake lines to check, car has no diff center! "where the fuck is the diff cunt?" "oh its at a a mates, do you want it?" well fuck me!!, said mate then went and got diff, threw it in boot of car, front struts, "where the fuck is the tie rod ends"? oh they are just buggered, so zipties held on the rack ends, appears steering rack is also shit, few hundred KLMS away and and best part of the day into it, I wasn't impressed, gave them less money, didnt even ask, just told them, time wasting little fucktards, fucktards mate decided then and there he was taking the dash cluster, cause he needed one, I near choked said cunt, he decided he didn't need one after all,

So by the time I got home, and stupid me should have looked more but got in a rush, another mate helped along with 3 fucktards, got the car home and have no caster rods, wtf? oh wait, it doesn't even have brackets for the fucking caster rods, great, half the wiring was dodged up and missing, fine, can sort anyway, look, head light that was in boot only because they took front bar off for intercooler, (which you need to) has all the mounting points broken and missing the side parker light, at this point, as Iv'e gone through it, I cant even remember half the shit, so going through shit, I've found an old RWC from fucktards, in a different name to the guy I was dealing with, although said fucktard was there, it was a sale through a bookface page, should have just bailed before it started..., anyhoo...

Quick bookface search and stalk, find said fucktard, also found why said fucktard's mate advertised it... obviously weren't keen on these being found....

Here's a couple of pictures of how lovely a car he bought originally....

This is when he got "sick" wheels....

And this is one of it finished after the repairs... wait, what...

So this is the repair, after checking, it's been repaired very well, had complete replacement quarter, Always kew there was something about this car that erks me... cunts

Last edited by 350stato; 17-08-17 at 02:43 PM.

On the plus side, Just got a phone call, wiring is done, $50 bill! fucking love this guy..will pickup on weekend...

Yikes, that's some decent damage! Lucky it was repaired well.

I feel your pain with the ex handbrake R33 incident, I had the same thing happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rdyno View Post
    It's fucking storytime with Rdyno cunt shut the fuck up and fuck off.

Who is your wiring guy and what was he doing for it as looked like a bunch of stuff to tidy up but that seems cheap!
    Hide yo' wife!!!

Quote Originally Posted by StupidFlanders View Post
    Yikes, that's some decent damage! Lucky it was repaired well.

I feel your pain with the ex handbrake R33 incident, I had the same thing happen.
    Yeah, bitches suck... worse part is, when I had no car later, and after I bought her a 4x4 to drive around, I also had to buy her car off her so I could drive it.. still fucked if I know how that works, she also damaged that car on the very same corner, but minor after I bought it off her, guess who payed for the repair

Quote Originally Posted by piss98 View Post
    Who is your wiring guy and what was he doing for it as looked like a bunch of stuff to tidy up but that seems cheap!
    Not a great deal needed to be done, few wires and basically hook the car up to the existing harness, His name is Kev Rowley.. rouly...rouwley, fucked if I know.. can give his number if keen, he doesn't do mobile, mostly just does conversion harnesses, He is tackling van next, bill will be much more than $50 for that one...
    Last edited by 350stato; 17-08-17 at 03:32 PM.

Ta thanks, have heard his name mentioned somewhere before. Mine is a bit of a bigger job but keen to find someone good.
    Hide yo' wife!!!

He did the harness the first time around in the purple shitter, he is quite good, usually does a harness on a bench and sends it out, doesn't even need the car for common conversion stuff, dude is a dead set fucking magician, First car was remove old stereo shit, battery in boot, wire in 044 pumps on surge tank, make rb25 to S14 harness including gearbox shit, wire in microtech with coils, few other little jobs, think it cost $950ish

Shit box picked up from autosparky today, pushed it in its hole, has power and stuff...

Boot light came on for the first time since I've owned the car, turns out I am fucking hektik....

1600cc Injectors also turned up today..

Put on piece of fucking shit plenum and mostly sorted the cunting fucking wiring...

Went to install injectors, heaps longer than old one's so need longer spacers for rail and plugs are different, cunt.

So this is where the cunt can stay for the night, may attempt to show it love tomorrow farken.

Last edited by 350stato; 18-08-17 at 06:45 PM.

Enjoying your story telling thus far, real shame about the purple car though

Also your story about buying the red one sounds like a typical dealing with a typical Silvia owner lol

How do Silvias drive with an RB? Notice the weight difference?

Not a great deal done today, to busy spending half the day selling S14 shit to fucktards... be easier to just fucking bin it..

Anyhoo, few small jobs done, also, boot sorted, even put the stupid little spare tyre in...

Actually for no better reason than to hold up the piece of shit board for the boot floor so it doesn't collapse under the weight of the thought of putting something in the bloody boot

Almost looks like the old car in here.....

Fuck I am HEKTIK CUNTSSSSSSSS

Like... fuly sik cunse ay

Can even put shit in there...., I like it better with the battery disconnected....

Last edited by 350stato; 19-08-17 at 10:46 PM.

Definitely drama getting it!

We almost bought a commodore shell like that years ago. Similar sorta thing.
    "Oh my mates mate has this and I gotta get him to drop it off but yeah" Some other blokes got this part but we will have it this afternoon.

Never happened and we got another shell. Some serious Pelicans in this country..

Edit I do rate the blue light on the fuel system.
    I believe it looks 'dope as'
    BF XR6 Turbo - 2L Turbo TE - 75 TX Coupe

- PSN: rotacoupe

This is obviously assuming all your AUX outputs are doing something. Ie idle control, and the other does water spray, and the other updates your Instagram automatically etc.

Quote Originally Posted by yohoes View Post
    Enjoying your story telling thus far, real shame about the purple car though

Also your story about buying the red one sounds like a typical dealing with a typical Silvia owner lol

How do Silvias drive with an RB? Notice the weight difference?
    Sorry, missed this,

Drives fine IMO, Obviously there is extra weight but I cant say it's something I notice, maybe if I was bothering with corner weights and circuit shit then I'd look into it, but for anything I do, street, light track, drives well

Quote Originally Posted by no13b_Coupe View Post
    Definitely drama getting it!

We almost bought a commodore shell like that years ago. Similar sorta thing.
    "Oh my mates mate has this and I gotta get him to drop it off but yeah" Some other blokes got this part but we will have it this afternoon.

Never happened and we got another shell. Some serious Pelicans in this country..

Edit I do rate the blue light on the fuel system.
    I believe it looks 'dope as'
    There is no shortage of dickheads around,

Yeah that's the one, Funny, a young block told me something was dope once and I thought he meant it was shit lol