Thread: The Max Spray Hyundai

The Max Spray Hyundai

Alright guys Long time lurker, wasnt even sure people still toyed with this idea any more but I'm looking to get to the strip in the next couple of weeks to test my 13's for $1300 build....

2001 hyundai accent 1.6 g4ed
    goal; squeeze as much nitrous down its throat as it will be "happy" with, without spending money of course

I Purchased a NOS07006 system off ebay for $658 to my door, and filled the bottle for $100 down at racecar engineering
    Got a set of colder plugs and a pod filter, $54 total

and of course the shit box for $60 found sitting under a tree for years owned by someone who didn't wanna get it fixed.

Total : $872 leaving me $428 for a tow truck to the track and home, and probably some new fuel because its still running on some busted ass fuel thats been sitting for an unknown amount of time, it ran 2 years ago when the car was purchased, but to spice it up we gave it 5 liters of e85 but now thats been sitting for 2 years so this combo is all sorts of ready for nitrous.. and of course thats how i tested it.

as soon as i figure out this whole picture uploading thing we should be good to dive into this build thread. I have uploaded some stuff to youtube; looking to upload an update on this granny gasser very soon with footage of backyard shenanigans

https://youtu.be/vZK22VoHxCY
    Last edited by ScatrdPer4manc; 01-09-17 at 11:36 AM.

I can see an ex valve burning a bent rod or a holed piston. But it should be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_fahrquhar View Post
    The au put the fucking tunnel in with the bullbar. Even Chuck Norris respects the ability of the au coon.

absolutely, my moneys on hole in the piston.

ill have to pull my finger out and get this write up done.

Maybe put and extra liter or two of oil in the engine to try and cool the pistons?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_fahrquhar View Post
    The au put the fucking tunnel in with the bullbar. Even Chuck Norris respects the ability of the au coon.

Pollitically incorrect
    2 y.o. e85 is now varnish.

ditch it or clogged injectors are in your future.
    .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Love the title of this thread. Awaiting pics of holed pistons and rods breathing fresh air.

Welcome!
    It'll be heaps of (temporary) fun!
    Gut the fuck out of the car. The less weight it has to drag the faster you'll go and the more likely the engine will survive.
    Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

Quote Originally Posted by seedyrom
    my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

This is right up my alley. I need a runabout for the odd occasion one of the 3 other cars I have aren't working/available, and I've always wanted to play with nitrous. I hope it makes a few passes before rods come knocking.

Yes, I like gas. Carry on.
    DJ's don't need sigs

I approve.
    Previously known as Lobster, Chuss's brother's anus, Chuss's brother, Lobsook, Lobstersock, Socks, Sockz, MissAmericaImportGirl, ClutchCLobster

CJM 4 Life yo!

More updates are required.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimi View Post
    80mm of penetration isn't bad, i wish i had that much.
    Quote Originally Posted by schnitzelburger View Post
    My entire working career pretty much consists of suckin dick and takin names.

Sometimes im too busy to take names.

Purist, whats that? Jason Broadhurst's Avatar
    Can I suggest you pinch off the fuel return line for mucho fuelo to keep the AFRs happy.
    Jason Broadhurst

Someone once asked me if they could use my mower. I said "sure, so long as it doesn't leave my yard"

Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post
    More updates are required.
    this
    Previously known as Lobster, Chuss's brother's anus, Chuss's brother, Lobsook, Lobstersock, Socks, Sockz, MissAmericaImportGirl, ClutchCLobster

CJM 4 Life yo!

?
    DJ's don't need sigs

This is pure awesome.
    Worth throwing some 33% bigger 2nd hand injectors in it for ~$40?

I'd drill the manifold and fit a second set of stockies.
    Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

Quote Originally Posted by seedyrom
    my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn