Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 354

Thread: Corolla van

  1. #31
    \/ \/ My motivation \/ \/ ALLMTR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Newcastle-ish
    Posts
    22,801
    Nah, full rego

  2. #32
    Registered User I'm DJ!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Beach-ville
    Posts
    8,148
    Quote Originally Posted by ALLMTR View Post
    Nah, full rego
    Yeah, but does it have a tow ball?
    DJ's don't need sigs

  3. #33
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Brisbane, QLD
    Posts
    283
    Quote Originally Posted by I'm DJ! View Post
    Yeah, but does it have a tow ball?
    Actually I think the chute hangs off a towbar iirc so I think it does yes lol

  4. #34
    Motorhead Marv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Central Coast, NSW
    Posts
    4,776
    Awesome purchase!

    Does this mean the Kinga is coming up for sale?

  5. #35
    Hooroo! Nitephyre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    springbrook@gc.qld.au
    Posts
    6,602
    Well, seems you're not here to fuck spiders eh?

  6. #36
    \/ \/ My motivation \/ \/ ALLMTR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Newcastle-ish
    Posts
    22,801
    Toyota nerds: Is there a smaller factory sports steering wheel that will fit this? Ta22 gt?
    1jz Rolla Van ....... 10.5 at 134mph

    "Reacher figured if he could put that drivetrain in some battered old sedan body, then that would be his kind of car"

    .

  7. #37
    Still Rotating... Eeyore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Ipswich, Qld
    Posts
    2,690
    WTF you bought this? Awesome! I didn't know it was for sale.
    1971 Mazda 1300 Estate Deluxe
    1973 Mazda 1300 Wagon
    1979 Mazda RX7 12APP
    1994 Mazda Familia GTR

  8. #38
    PF's Bogan Luxury Dept TUFGMH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SYD
    Posts
    1,904
    Nice purchase. Time to race the quicker cars in the stable

  9. #39
    Registered User schnitzelburger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    syd
    Posts
    2,434
    Quote Originally Posted by ALLMTR View Post
    Toyota nerds: Is there a smaller factory sports steering wheel that will fit this? Ta22 gt?
    i cant think of one that keeps the same vintage

    non-power + steering box makes for big steering wheels.

    wheels get a bit smaller in the 80's but they dont suit the style
    Turbo NB MX5: more derp less carbon lightyear clone
    Supra sold it: 1983 MA61 Supra - 2JZ-GTE + 6spd

    ohsdocs.com.au Safe Work Method Statements and other OH&S paperwork for builders and tradies, PF members PM me I'll do you a good deal.

  10. #40
    "The bitches, are wet" Sketchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    ruddvegas
    Posts
    9,901
    I wondered what the random terrible review you gave Goleby's on FB recently was all about.

    This now makes (some) sense. Wild, where the hell are you going to keep it? I thought your place was at max shed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimi View Post
    80mm of penetration isn't bad, i wish i had that much.
    Quote Originally Posted by schnitzelburger View Post
    My entire working career pretty much consists of suckin dick and takin names.

    Sometimes im too busy to take names.

  11. #41
    \/ \/ My motivation \/ \/ ALLMTR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Newcastle-ish
    Posts
    22,801
    Quote Originally Posted by schnitzelburger View Post
    i cant think of one that keeps the same vintage

    non-power + steering box makes for big steering wheels.

    wheels get a bit smaller in the 80's but they dont suit the style
    Yeah, maybe an alfa/fiat/lancia wheel will suit the vintage

    Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post
    I wondered what the random terrible review you gave Goleby's on FB recently was all about.

    This now makes (some) sense. Wild, where the hell are you going to keep it? I thought your place was at max shed.
    Terrible review??

    Yeah definately going to need to shuffle some cars. The VH should be off to get steering/exhaust soon
    1jz Rolla Van ....... 10.5 at 134mph

    "Reacher figured if he could put that drivetrain in some battered old sedan body, then that would be his kind of car"

    .

  12. #42
    anyone? MRMOPARMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    downtown chicago
    Posts
    12,608
    You're a nutcase chuck.



    Never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rdyno
    70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripper
    Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

  13. #43
    Registered User Mr Purple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    3,386
    Personally I think it needs some dodgy 80's Momo, with a fluroscent stripe or something.

    But a classier bet would be either a Nardi or replica, even one of the cheaper Motolita ones would work well:

    https://www.moto-lita.co.uk/steering...eather-dished/

  14. #44
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Brisbane, QLD
    Posts
    283
    Shed skid vid not loading, it customary with this car... you must......

  15. #45
    caibstastic!!1 caibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    perth
    Posts
    228
    nardi woodgrain matches the brown vinyl interior. i think im gonna go back to the stock wheel in mine.

    Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    some fucken busted ass peice of shit

  16. #46
    no mods, leave it stock Jack Nicholson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    B̶e̶v̶e̶r̶l̶y̶ ̶H̶i̶l̶l̶s̶,̶ ̶C̶A̶ Baulkham Hills, NSW
    Posts
    5,254
    I can't keep up...
    Jaguar XJR, Freelander 2 HSE, Jaguar XKR

    Quote Originally Posted by Marv View Post
    Look, just because you drive a couple of imported luxo Pommy cars doesn't mean you need to act like an Imperialistic Lapdog and be the last bastion of defence for Straya The Beaut's mid-20th-Century ideals
    Quote Originally Posted by nutttr View Post
    People must assume you are some sort of drug dealer with all these nice cars turning up to a fibro home

  17. #47
    \/ \/ My motivation \/ \/ ALLMTR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Newcastle-ish
    Posts
    22,801
    I think if I can lower the seat an inch it might be ok
    1jz Rolla Van ....... 10.5 at 134mph

    "Reacher figured if he could put that drivetrain in some battered old sedan body, then that would be his kind of car"

    .

  18. #48
    Registered User SR20 KE30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    sunshine coast
    Posts
    808
    If you are running normal seats for the street you can go to a ke25 seat, or a ta22 seat, either will give heaps of head room. Im 6ft 6 and run ta22 seats in mine.

  19. #49
    Non Compos Mentos Gammaboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    14,561
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Purple View Post
    Personally I think it needs some dodgy 80's Momo, with a fluroscent stripe or something.

    But a classier bet would be either a Nardi or replica, even one of the cheaper Motolita ones would work well:

    https://www.moto-lita.co.uk/steering...eather-dished/
    I've got a Period Big Hub Saas wheel that would be spot on for it.
    "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

  20. #50
    "The bitches, are wet" Sketchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    ruddvegas
    Posts
    9,901
    Quote Originally Posted by ALLMTR View Post

    Terrible review??

    Yeah definately going to need to shuffle some cars. The VH should be off to get steering/exhaust soon
    Yeah, it popped up in my FB feed randomly that you gave them a 1 star review. Something about being slow to respond or some shit? Disappeared quickly after though so I assumed it was a joke with Kristian or something.

    Anyway, this thread is a fucking scam. You don't surf.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimi View Post
    80mm of penetration isn't bad, i wish i had that much.
    Quote Originally Posted by schnitzelburger View Post
    My entire working career pretty much consists of suckin dick and takin names.

    Sometimes im too busy to take names.

  21. #51
    VH LS1 2Avoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SW Sydney
    Posts
    168
    Is it too late for you to enter this in the Drag Challenge ???

  22. #52
    Registered User Justengt4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    canberra
    Posts
    3,417
    So what out there engine swap is planned? I mean, you don't just buy all the cars, you have to stay true to form and mess with it right?
    GT8
    1UZ Celica
    1.07 flat Wakefield Park

  23. #53
    Registered User PXL265's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Brisvegas
    Posts
    1,230
    I think the corolla will get the porsche motor shoehorned in, the porsche will get an LS put in the back, and the camaro end up with a moo?????

    Or I could be completely wrong.

    I mean ALLMTR is like skompa but without the free cars.

  24. #54
    Goat roper Motherfucker Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Struggletown
    Posts
    6,497
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Avoid View Post
    Is it too late for you to enter this in the Drag Challenge ???
    Only by a couple months
    Quote Originally Posted by RVK 355 View Post
    Hold it flat cunt

  25. #55
    Registered User Marlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    On the Shelf
    Posts
    5,142
    Cars are like tear-offs to you hey haha

  26. #56
    \/ \/ My motivation \/ \/ ALLMTR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Newcastle-ish
    Posts
    22,801
    Quote Originally Posted by Gammaboy View Post
    I've got a Period Big Hub Saas wheel that would be spot on for it.
    I'll see how I go moving stuff around

    Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post
    Yeah, it popped up in my FB feed randomly that you gave them a 1 star review. Something about being slow to respond or some shit? Disappeared quickly after though so I assumed it was a joke with Kristian or something.

    Anyway, this thread is a fucking scam. You don't surf.
    Nah, wasn't me. I do surf, skate and ski

    Quote Originally Posted by 2Avoid View Post
    Is it too late for you to enter this in the Drag Challenge ???
    Yeah, I've got no one to mind the kids for DC

    Quote Originally Posted by Marlin View Post
    Cars are like tear-offs to you hey haha
    You get rid of tear-offs

    Picked it up today

    1jz Rolla Van ....... 10.5 at 134mph

    "Reacher figured if he could put that drivetrain in some battered old sedan body, then that would be his kind of car"

    .

  27. #57
    Peoples Champ Fatboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    11,191
    Saw this at SMSP once (well, I think I did ?), it was the NSW v QLD event. Seemed reasonably rapid - what's in it ?

  28. #58
    Registered User [RX3]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    971
    see post #26

  29. #59
    \/ \/ My motivation \/ \/ ALLMTR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Newcastle-ish
    Posts
    22,801
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboy View Post
    Saw this at SMSP once (well, I think I did ?), it was the NSW v QLD event. Seemed reasonably rapid - what's in it ?
    Yeah he drove it down for it. "Reasonably rapid" about covers it
    1jz Rolla Van ....... 10.5 at 134mph

    "Reacher figured if he could put that drivetrain in some battered old sedan body, then that would be his kind of car"

    .

  30. #60
    Opens 7HEAVN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2,644
    Single digits soon.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •