Thread: Program key fob GC8 STI

cunt

Program key fob GC8 STI

So I got a new genuine Subaru key fob for my GC8 STI and can't really find any info on how to program it, there is nothing in the manual either and Subaru want like $600 to reprogram both keyfobs which can't be right when they supplied the new fob for like $60
    Quote Originally Posted by BeverlyHillsCop View Post
    I think u should marry her... slip the ring inside your ass and next time she goes in, she'll come out with a ring on her finger...

| 1963 RK43 Toyota Lite-Stout (Stanley) | 2002 EC5W Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 Type-S (Larry) |

Quote Originally Posted by Gammaboy View Post
    PF - We're not happy till you're not happy.

cunt
    Ta, I'll try it, it seems I do have one of those buttons under the dash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeverlyHillsCop View Post
    I think u should marry her... slip the ring inside your ass and next time she goes in, she'll come out with a ring on her finger...

There is like a little (removable) chip thing inside it you have to program using a programmer.. This needs to be close to the ignition for the key to work. I looked into it at some point. You could get cheap programmers on the net for $100 or so, and the blank chips were only a few $ each.

You need to slide the chip out of a working key, and get the serial number off it with a magnifying glass and start googling.
    your former friendly cambodian dictator