Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: 1997 Nissan 180sx Type X SR20DET Manual

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    6

    1997 Nissan 180sx Type X SR20DET Manual

    Hi guys

    Selling my Type X. 12 months rego and RWC can be arranged for right buyer/price.

    Price is negotiable, details at:

    https://www.carsales.com.au/private/...SSE-AD-5004823

    0447738908

    Alex

  2. #2
    Boldy going nowhere rolin7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Not Mt Druitt
    Posts
    1,127
    Quote Originally Posted by gmr View Post
    Hi guys

    Selling my Type X. 12 months rego and RWC can be arranged for right buyer/price.

    Price is negotiable, details at:

    https://www.carsales.com.au/private/...SSE-AD-5004823

    0447738908

    Alex
    Looks like a nice example
    Pain is temporary, quitting is forever - Lance Armstrong (drug cheat)

  3. #3
    Registered User piss98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    PF Brisbane Cuntarm
    Posts
    16,497
    Yeh good looking bit of kit and nice to see one of these not totally leb'd out!
    Hide yo' wife!!!

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    245
    Isn't Simon chasing one of these?
    Quote Originally Posted by gianttomato View Post
    This is you playing Greensleeves on a gelati truck, loud, distorted and glaringly erroneous trying to convince a bunch of fools to buy your shitty argument.

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    6
    Thanks guys, yeah hard to find like this these days.

    Price is up there up to keep flat brimmers and dreamers away. Feel free to make an offer, keen to see it go to a good home.

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    6
    Hi guys

    Will consider swaps for a 'clean' S15, part or full swap depending on condition, modifications, etc.

    Cheers

  7. #7
    Real life axe man Justin Bieber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Toowoomba
    Posts
    1,784
    Quote Originally Posted by gmr View Post
    Thanks guys, yeah hard to find like this these days.

    Price is up there up to keep flat brimmers and dreamers away. Feel free to make an offer, keen to see it go to a good home.
    I think you'll keep more than just the dreamers away. I've been keeping an eye out for an s13 for a while and tbh I won't even bother enquiring at that price. I can't come up with a non offensive offer even in that ball park.
    Quote Originally Posted by FatBoy View Post
    Trump v Clinton is like cheering for the clap or genital warts. Either way it's gonna be ugly....

  8. #8
    right over the top TJ Shermuz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    32,175
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Bieber View Post
    I think you'll keep more than just the dreamers away. I've been keeping an eye out for an s13 for a while and tbh I won't even bother enquiring at that price. I can't come up with a non offensive offer even in that ball park.
    +1
    I am a retarded 747 captain who now sells waterslides in Perth.

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    6
    Ultimately market will dictate price of course, genuine Type X's a few in between and one in such condition are harder to find again.

    Feel free to make offer fellas. Offend away!

  10. #10
    Thank you for smoking <---cop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    .
    Posts
    6,225
    Before seeing the ad I thought it must have been advertised for over $10K.... whoops.

  11. #11
    Formerly a stupid_cunt fly510's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    sydney
    Posts
    5,575
    If every shitbox 34 gtr is getting 75k+ then surely a type x is worth mid to high teens.

  12. #12
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    6
    Hi guys

    Vehicle is sold.

    Cheers

  13. #13
    Registered Dude fury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Cantaloupe Island
    Posts
    3,598
    .. and a pretty quick sale. I better get an s15 before they get stupid prices too.
    your former friendly cambodian dictator

  14. #14
    right over the top TJ Shermuz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    32,175
    Quote Originally Posted by fury View Post
    .. and a pretty quick sale. I better get an s15 before they get stupid prices too.
    yup
    I am a retarded 747 captain who now sells waterslides in Perth.

  15. #15
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    6
    It is interesting at the moment - there's a lot of nugget S15s out there for mid to low teens but very few clean examples and especially so for JDM models.

    There's a few examples of <30km Grade 4 cars in Japan up around $30-40k mark landed.

  16. #16
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    214
    Quote Originally Posted by gmr View Post
    It is interesting at the moment - there's a lot of nugget S15s out there for mid to low teens but very few clean examples and especially so for JDM models.

    There's a few examples of <30km Grade 4 cars in Japan up around $30-40k mark landed.
    +1

    A friend just paid $18.5k for a stock 2000 200sx with 124k kms. Although the car he bought was on carsales for 6 months lol.

    I'll be looking for a cheap one too now
    Kebabhunter

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •