Thread: 5x120.65 - 114.3 converters

5x120.65 - 114.3 converters

bar going on ebay - can anyone suggest anywhere I might be able to get good ones? also learn me something - they seem to range between 15-25mm or thereabouts. I was told safest is 25mm cause it covers the whole nut... but then wouldnt that mean that you wouldnt be able to fit a 15mm anyway cause the nuts will stick out? lol

awesome thank you!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LoveB View Post
    but then wouldnt that mean that you wouldnt be able to fit a 15mm anyway cause the nuts will stick out? lol
    If there's cast in recesses on the back of the wheel the nuts can sit in there.
    "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

B̶e̶v̶e̶r̶l̶y̶ ̶H̶i̶l̶l̶s̶,̶ ̶C̶A̶ Baulkham Hills, NSW

Just be careful with the length of the studs...
    Jaguar XJR, Freelander 2 HSE, Jaguar XKR

Quote Originally Posted by Marv View Post
    Look, just because you drive a couple of imported luxo Pommy cars doesn't mean you need to act like an Imperialistic Lapdog and be the last bastion of defence for Straya The Beaut's mid-20th-Century ideals

Don't bother with spacers, just use wobble bolts and hubcentric spacers if the Jag centre bore is smaller and run 5x120 wheels. Opens up your options so much more in wheel choice and far less likely to have any issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimi View Post
    80mm of penetration isn't bad, i wish i had that much.
    Quote Originally Posted by schnitzelburger View Post
    My entire working career pretty much consists of suckin dick and takin names.

Sometimes im too busy to take names.

I don't think the wobble bolts will give you ~6mm of PCD variation - I think they're only good for half that.
    "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post
    Don't bother with spacers, just use wobble bolts and hubcentric spacers if the Jag centre bore is smaller and run 5x120 wheels. Opens up your options so much more in wheel choice and far less likely to have any issues.
    Quoted for truth.

PCD variation nuts and 5x120 PCD wheels is what you want.

http://www.bimeccengineering.com/pcd...ts-hex-19.html

but I'm putting japanese wheels on a jaguar lol

Give this bloke alook on the ebay, http://stores.ebay.com.au/mywadapter/

This is the guy I got my 25mm adapters from for my Merc so I could use the Romtec wheels I picked up for it that were stupid not as old merc 44mm offset.

He does plenty of weird PCD conversion spacers. For example 15mm thick BMW to real size.... http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Wheel-Spa...-/152428482585

If you meassage him I am sure he could do something for the jag to nissan. The spacers are top quality and I would highly recommend using this guy. Service was also quick, there was a stuff up with the front spacers I bought and a three day turn around from me sending them back to a new pair was awesome.

Sick ill get in touch with him thank you