Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Hq Belmont Wagon (the 'Grocery Getter')

Was thinking about it but have a o/s trip to go on.

Will be doing DC again....which you should also do

You check if those bracing plates bottom out on diff?
    an easy fix is get a mate to drive in front of you at 60 then 80 then 100 and mark in on your speedo with some liquid paper.

Quote Originally Posted by gtrboyy View Post
    You check if those bracing plates bottom out on diff?
    Yeap all good man, just waitining on diff gears now and hopefully get this rolling again on the weekend

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Well not much of an updated, been flat out with work and drags, also have another big meeting on at warwick dragway this weekend so that means no time to work on the Q, so far i have fitted the 9 inch diff with boxed control arms, rebuilt with mini spool and 3.89 diff gears, gave the engine bay a quick tidy up and a lick of paint. Ordered a convertor off geoff @ the convertor shop, ordered monday arv and arrived in Warwick Wednesday. 3500 stall. Engine & trans will go in next week and then we can start on the wirring & fuel system.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I havent touched this in weeks, been flat out, walked in the shed today and sick of seeing the engine bay bare, so hopfully this afternoon ill get the engine and box bolted in for the last time, starter motor fitted and extractors bolted, last few weeeks i was complimenting selling the ls gear and putting a BBC in it.... but i have stuck to my guns and will continue with the ls streeter build Just want to be able to run 11s and drive every where with the family.

Well have not done a thing on the wagon, been busy getting the race car ready for the holden powered nats @ heathcoate in may, then get hooked into the wagon until i brought this project yesterday.... Grandma spec atm but the missus wants to build a tuff turbo cruiser....