Thread: Logitech/FrexGP sim racing wheel & pedal set

Opinionated Cunt perthdrivers.txt's Avatar

Logitech/FrexGP sim racing wheel & pedal set

Bought this new from Japan over a decade ago when i did a bit of sim racing, dont have time for that now and this has just sat on the shelf gathering dust ever since, so it has to go.

FrexGP fully adjustable pedal kit

Designed to work with any 3-pedal set electronics, so you can use whatever pots/sensors or custom Frex ones. They also sell parts/upgrades for these like http://www.frex.com/gp/hydro/

Mine is wired up with Logitech Momo/DFP electronics so this is part of the deal...

Logitech DFP (not the seat) - works fine, is missing the decorative wheel centre, thats all.

Notes - its a bit dusty, i gave it a quick clean and test just now. One of the pots doesnt appear to work, but it uses standard pots from RS/Altronics/Jaycar so no biggie. Or put some hall-effect ones in or whatever...

THis thing is ideal for building your own cockpit, its solid as a rock and infinitely customisable unlike off-the-shelf wheel-pedal sets.

Im asking $400 for the lot. I'll throw shipping in too as a PF special. Feel free to tell me im dreamin, this is just a best guess as to what this sort of thing is worth

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.
    Quote Originally Posted by elfturbomax View Post
    What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.
    3x1UZ+1x2UR...

$350 posted

Someone buy this before I have to deal with Gumtree spazís

I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.
    What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.
    3x1UZ+1x2UR...

What seat is that if you don't mind me asking?

How would this work with a ps4?
    Quote Originally Posted by Faux Forg View Post
    I agree with Rdyno

The seat is a Playseat, I forget the model but itís good and when I get around to it it will be for sale too, though given size/weight it will proabbaly be pickup only

I had a Dell 27" mounted to it at one stage

Last upgrade was to grab some castor sets from Ikea and fit so its easy to move the thing around (its heavy!)

Last edited by perthdrivers.txt; 24-11-17 at 11:49 PM.

3x1UZ+1x2UR...

Quote Originally Posted by Milkman Don View Post
    How would this work with a ps4?
    I only have a PS3 which it worked fine with, but havent Sony borked compatibility for wheel/pedal sets with the 4? If so i couldnt guarantee it would work as-is unless Logitech Momo/DFP wheels are compatible?

3x1UZ+1x2UR...