Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: KE26 Windowless Van

Quote Originally Posted by Motherfucker Jones View Post
    Depends on your style. White is more the inconspicuous, sneak up behind and rape you while you're not looking kinda deal. Shitty flat black, dark colours/ shitty paint is more like "I'm here to do some rapin, line up at the end of my dick and deal with it!"
    HA HA, Lost my shit at that!!

I am NOT doing an engine conversion!! The fucking VL is the last one!!,

I'm leaning more towards 3SGTE, had one in a KE70 once, was a wild little rocket, great little engine, and can buy a mount kit to suit the 20/26!! have been pricing a few things that I am not doing for it...

Maybe it needs more 4G63....
    Last edited by 350stato; 06-11-17 at 09:11 PM.

Ive seen this around, so cool :

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic...ith-new-paint/

Seriously finish the VL first!

Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post
    No SR. FJ20 if it must be a nissan 2l four pot.

Altezza Beams 3S with a 6 speed would also be a cool swap.
    Do FJs still exist? Where would you even find one

Quote Originally Posted by yohoes View Post
    Do FJs still exist? Where would you even find one
    My place. I have got two!
    Last edited by LB-XP; 12-11-17 at 09:10 PM.

Today we went to pick up this thing up, Took the last KE10 up for the swap over,

Unloaded it then put the KE26 in it's place...

Most of the dash is out (but all there) and all in pretty good condition although dirty, came with a cheap shit dash pad replacement from Phil's Phucking Rotorys, will attempt to make it work, there is very little wear on the car floor mats, pedals etc wise, Previous owner had it under his house since 2007, last rego was 2004, he said he thinks it was off the road about 1999-2000ish, also said he believes the 66,000klms to be genuine, although I am leaning towards it being around once, but everything is clean and little wear

Got it home and unloaded, put to bed, will attempt cleaning etc through the week..

Score!

Does the engine run yet?

How come old mate pulled the windscreen out?

Would be cool with a Hilux 3RZ with suitable turbo on it

Engine needs fuel pump, will get onto that soon, windscreen is out when he got the dimwit to paint it, was done in 2008, never been put back in, I'll throw it in one i get dash together

So I got a little bit of time to look at this, Car is filthy inside after having 10 years of house dust land through it, Gave it a clean to start doing something with it, as much as I'm not a big fan of the colour, it does seem to scrub up ok,

Attempted to make Phuckwit Phils Phucking junk fit, absolute fucking disgrace that cunt even bothers to sell this shit, anyway, after digging out 1 corner inside and a bit of the other, I eventually made it come close to fitting reasonably ok, the holes (well, marks where they should be holes) are a fucking mile out, it's completely shit really but I made it work..

So pretty much the whole interior looks like this.. 10 years of shit, cleans up ok though, surprisingly it all seems to come up like new..

Dash panel was covered in surface rust, little sanding and prepping, came up good, also did glove box lid hinge at same time

After much arguing with shit cunts shit products, made it look decent, small gap but couldn't stretch it any better, Will attempt to get dash etc in tomorrow,

Last edited by 350stato; 20-11-17 at 08:08 PM.

Missions. Always the little things. Once the windscreen is back in the dash will look fine

Nice work, i didn't know that dash panel unbolted, nice to learn. Dash pad looks good in the end, i have one as well for my ke25, i laughed when it arrived, is bendy and weighs about .2 of a kilo must be quality.

Come up sweet!
    BF XR6 Turbo - 2L Turbo TE - 75 TX Coupe

- PSN: rotacoupe

This is obviously assuming all your AUX outputs are doing something. Ie idle control, and the other does water spray, and the other updates your Instagram automatically etc.

Well unfortunately, I went to put the dash and vents etc in today, absolute fucking disaster, as much as I thought it looked ok from the top, the rest was an absolute fuck up, I've no idea how this cunt gets away with selling this shit, pushed van back in the shed in disgust, will removed and personally shove it up his arse,

I found a genuine item for my Orange KE20 a few years ago that fit perfect from a guy in N.Z, got onto that guy again and he said he has 2.. still/again, $265 each shipped then said he can get a 3rd and would do them for $250ea shipped, so to me, he just told me that they can still be bought new, am looking and have found part number via a guy on bookface who got one through an aussie guy called Jesse Streeter in Japan, he said he paid about $135au plus post, am awaiting reply to see how we go
    Last edited by 350stato; 21-11-17 at 08:47 PM.

Fuck, you couldnt make the dash fit even if you tried. What a piece of shit!

Yeah, Jesse Streeter is very good to deal with, Ive used him a few times to bring random stuff in from Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by LB-XP View Post
    Fuck, you couldnt make the dash fit even if you tried. What a piece of shit!

Yeah, Jesse Streeter is very good to deal with, Ive used him a few times to bring random stuff in from Japan.
    Yeah its well fucked, and the other side is the one I dug out down to the paper thin black covering to move it across and it's still that far out,

I have heard good things about him, hoping the price will be good so can buy a few and pass them about to a few others for a good price.
    Last edited by 350stato; 22-11-17 at 05:29 AM.

Let me know how that goes, I'm interested in one

Not even surprised Phil's gear is that bad, he's a fucking shyster from way back. Probably one of the richest cunts you'll meet but most of his money has been made ripping cunts off with property and this sub standard shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimi View Post
    80mm of penetration isn't bad, i wish i had that much.
    Quote Originally Posted by schnitzelburger View Post
    My entire working career pretty much consists of suckin dick and takin names.

Sometimes im too busy to take names.

I wish i had of own that before. It's not quite the same scenario and I probably paid 1/8th of what that dash cost you but I noticed even the simplest shit is rubbish. I bought a fuel cap off him "Better than New Old Stock, Straight fit" Pisses more fuel out that the original one did!
    Doesn't seal doesn't lock properly.

So when you shove that dash up his ass tell him a fuck you from me

This is obviously assuming all your AUX outputs are doing something. Ie idle control, and the other does water spray, and the other updates your Instagram automatically etc.

So I'm still waiting for the dash pads to arrive have been send early this week so I assume I'll have them early next week, will then be able to swap one in and pull the windscreen in,

I gave getting this thing running ago, bought it a little present..

Poured some fuel down the carby and it started and ran, but wouldn't run once whatever was poured into it ran out, it wasn't getting any fuel in the carby so I bought a new fuel pump as the previous owner said that was the problem,

The fuel pump looked to be moving fuel cranking the engine over but decided to change it anyway in case it wasn't any good for some reason, and I had bought one thinking it was no good, still didn't run unless fuel or similar was poured/sprayed into the carby, ordered a carby kit, pulled it off, cleaned it out and changed a couple gaskets, banged it on and it ran, even moved it back and forward, has no brakes so couldn't test it much more

Will change fuel line, filter etc, most likely pull fuel tank out, give it a clean up, then onto the brakes and it should actually drive.

I like the noise at the end
    Previously known as Lobster, Chuss's brother's anus, Chuss's brother, Lobsook, Lobstersock, Socks, Sockz, MissAmericaImportGirl, ClutchCLobster

CJM 4 Life yo!

Toyota K serries engines would survive a nuclear apocalypse. Pretty much indestructible!

Ahh the unmistakable dulcet tones of a K series

Dash pads turned up, pulled the Dickheads Rotary pad out, side by side they are more fucked than I imagined, just the length difference alone is crazy, let alone the rest of the obvious shit. even the Phuckwits Rotary Junk pad look almost grey compared to the Toyota item.

Literately booted the pad to the shithouse...

A mates Skyline that someone tore the center of the wing section was there, found a reasonable use for both piles of shit..

Put the genuine pad in, fits mint, I did the same in my Orange stock KE20 so knew they are spot on..

Cleaned the interior up, dash is all together, pulled the floor mates/covers out and gave them a clean up as well, came up pretty good, gave the cargo area a half a clean, looks reasonably good

Last edited by 350stato; 11-12-17 at 03:20 PM.

Betterer pics...

Lol at the demise of the cunty dash pad that didnt fit. I probably would have burnt it for good measure.

There was a bamboo 4 door KE26 wagon at classic Japan couple weekends ago, looked good.

But not as nice as the white KE26 Levin coupe clone that was there though. Had side draughts that had been converted cleverly to motec efi! Very cool.

Lol at dash pad.

Come up neat man. Looks good.

Did a flush of a few bits, oil change etc, filters, new fuel lines, yet to do radiator, Filter looks like it has been there since 1984,

Got the windscreen in, can now take it out to give it a bath! waiting for a mate to send the original nuts for the wipers off the parts car so I can put them on, Rear window rubber is from Phucking Phil, cut it and made it work.

Just needs brakes now and it'll drive, being drum fronts it's quite hard to find bits to suit, can buy new drums and pads off eBay, yet to find wheel cylinders but more to the point, they have all been removed as they wanted to do the disk brake conversion and lost/binned the clips and pins etc so I have nothing to put them together with, the obvious choice is a disc conversion but even then the parts are becoming difficult to obtain, KE20 disc hub, brake lines, master cyl line splitter thingy, brake biast majigger, but I'm kinda keen to just do the drums on the front, it's pretty original, and wont have any power in it... at all... what so ever... so what ever...

Now to clean this shit up and find stuffs..

Then check it into the auto sparky once it stops to get some wiring sorted, has head lights but no high beam, no parkers, no indicators, couldn't check rears as the little loom for the tail lights were inside the car, he said he forgot to put them in when he put the tail lights back in after paint, I removed the tail lights which is 3 screws each side, required 2 screwdrivers and a pair of pliers to do so... went to plug in the loom, no wiring in the back of the car to be found...

... cunt

Well I have found the previous owner to who I bought this from, Also found the original For Sale add's he put up, (which is how I found the old owner, I love the interweb) had a bit of a chat to him and got some history of the car which is impressive, This is the story he told over 10 years ago and confirmed with me again today:

"Hi Mate

It was bought Brand New by Uncle ?? . He has used it as his private car. Not as a work car at all.He bought it new in Nundah. He never did much Km's with it and passed away :sob: about 10 years ago.

It was passed on to a cousin who intended to keep for his daughter . He put it on brand new tyres, the spare is the original tyre, gave it a service and parked in the garage. When the Daughter (One of my students...Yes yes I am some sort of a teacher :'( ) became old enough to start driving she told her dad that she did not liked the car. He kept it for a bit longer. When He found out that I was running an automotive program for disengaged students he offered me a deal I could not refuse!!!!! So I ended up with this car fel in :P love with it and put it aside in the shed and bought a falcon :jamie: for the boys to work on instead!! However we did an oil and filter change, replaced all hoses, thermostat and housing and put new coolant? in it! It also got a new coil, radiator cap and other little bits.

But after a while I realized that I never would find the time to do her justice!! I am in the proces of doing an old Cortina MK1 up love my 4WD, jetski and motorbike!!

I had quite a few people intersted in the car but only a few wanted to do it up and keep it mostly original.

So, I am 99% sure that you will be the second registered owner as the cousin never registered. How ever I am not sure if he ever put the car in his name. I am pretty confident he did not. :y:

So keep up the good work!!! :y:"

So that's pretty cool, this poor old thing has been off the road for the last 20 years!!!

This is his add from 2008:

For Sale

Blue KE26 3drs Panelvan (no windows) 1974

This car is from first owner with original 66.000km

The original spare tyre is still fitted.

The car is stright, no dents and has 2 20cent pieces rust. The paint is very faded.

Interior is very very clean and all intact.

I have replaced plugs, leads, thermostat and housing, all hoses, coil etc. I have cleaned the motor, looks OK.

Brakes in the rear are new in the front absolute gone. Has no breaks what so ever.

Tyres are new, exhaust partly new, I think that everything works the way it should.

The car has not been used in the last 6 years, so no rego etc.

The car is parked on Brisbane south side (Park Ridge)

This is apperently a very rare car and is for sale at ebay for $6000.

So it appears Dougy (who I got it from) did absolutely fuck all to it mechanically, as the former owner had removed the front brakes as they were seized on, which is why they are still not there, also found the pics from when Dougy painted the car in 2008, will post a couple:

And that as far as it ever got, sat there like that for the next 10 years...