Thread: wheel alignment in Sydney

wheel alignment in Sydney

I recently had a local tyre place fit Michelin PS4 tyres with a full front and rear alignment done to my Monaro.

I have always previously had alignments done by Heasmans in Sydenham. This new alignment doesn't feel quite right compared to previous ones. I would guess it was setup purely for tyre longevity but either way the car feels worse. I am thinking about getting it redone at another shop. Heasmans are supposed to be the guns (they also supplied the suspension set up in the car) but I won't be going back there for work so need another option.

Who else is really good? I am thinking East Coast Suspension in Taren Point, any good experiences from people on here?
    Holden Monaro CV8-R
    Lexus IS250

Is this the first time you have run the PS4s on the Monaro?

Quote Originally Posted by Sprinkles View Post
    Is this the first time you have run the PS4s on the Monaro?
    Yes, car previously ran Bridgestone tyres. I do have PS3 on my Lexus though.
    Holden Monaro CV8-R
    Lexus IS250

Dave from East Coast Suspension is highly recommended.
    He aligned/set up my Taxi originally with tricks learned V8 Brute ute racing.
    BMW M140i daily.
    Honda Odyssey.
    FG XR6T ZF - Road registered 410rwkw Circuit car.

Wakefield 1.07.386 (Street Tyres 1.08.8) Marulan Short 43.4 SMP GP 1.48.1 Winton 1.35.4

That's Sir Cunt to you... krisr's Avatar
    Con at pedders Granville does my shit. Never a complaint and the cars feel great after a full alignment.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Motherfucker Jones View Post
    If you can't appreciate that then you are more narrow minded than the most mulleted, flanno, thong wearing, thong slapping, 253 owning, southern cross tatted, fuck off
    we're full stickered, VB drinking bogan you'll ever meet

Id agree with the Pedders Granville Mob. Visited once out of convenience as its local and was impressed enough Ive been back multiple times and they were very happy to re-adjust things I wasnt 100% happy with

For me not worth the trip to East Coast or Heasmans even though Ive been to the latter and had the former install and corner weigh coilovers.....

Thanks for the recommendations guys, I think Taren Point would probably be closer but they are both a bit of a drive so much the same.
    Holden Monaro CV8-R
    Lexus IS250