Thread: Summernats 31 Season Passes

Summernats 31 Season Passes

I've got 10 x season passes for sale. Skip the booking fee and save some bux.

$140ea or $1300 for the lot.

Skids.
    Quote Originally Posted by piss98
    I wish Kochie would get blown out to sea and never found, in fact most of those dumb cunts standing in the rain telling people not to stand in the rain need to get fucked. Stupid tart on the news last night talking to the weather guy "wow you look totally drenched there whateverthefuckhisnamewas." No shit you vapid bitch he is standing in a fucking cyclone.

Ooh, may have some friends keen on slightly cheaper tix.

Will let you know.

I'll take 3 if you can help me also secure an onsite car camping pass which looks sold out?
    Quote Originally Posted by race6.3l
    Only gripes are the bluetooth and stereo are bread and butter spec, not one person has been able to hear me properly during a call, even with my head all contorted towards the roof mounted microphone like im trying to growl a chic sitting on a clothesline

Quote Originally Posted by ITS60S View Post
    I'll take 3 if you can help me also secure an onsite car camping pass which looks sold out?
    See what I can do next week when I'm in the office.
    I wish Kochie would get blown out to sea and never found, in fact most of those dumb cunts standing in the rain telling people not to stand in the rain need to get fucked. Stupid tart on the news last night talking to the weather guy "wow you look totally drenched there whateverthefuckhisnamewas." No shit you vapid bitch he is standing in a fucking cyclone.

Thanks - I couldn't order the Camping pass on the site without a season pass and I started to panic that camping in general would all sell out so I ordered both just before...

If you can convert a season pass into the onsite car pass pm me your account details and I'll take it.

Quote Originally Posted by 2rismo View Post
    See what I can do next week when I'm in the office.
    Only gripes are the bluetooth and stereo are bread and butter spec, not one person has been able to hear me properly during a call, even with my head all contorted towards the roof mounted microphone like im trying to growl a chic sitting on a clothesline

Quote Originally Posted by ITS60S View Post
    Thanks - I couldn't order the Camping pass on the site without a season pass and I started to panic that camping in general would all sell out so I ordered both just before...

If you can convert a season pass into the onsite car pass pm me your account details and I'll take it.
    Can't convert one into the other so you'll still need to buy that. I'll work out how to do it.

No more spectator on-site car passes mate, sorry.

Who needs what from these passes?

Thanks for trying mate!

8 left.