Thread: SYD: Vespa ET4 150cc [cheap]

Little engine that could. itsnotagsr's Avatar

SYD: Vespa ET4 150cc [cheap]

Gents
    I've owned this bike for ~10 years and have ridden it once in the past 5 due to having other bikes. Its 150cc which means it does 80km with the nopics (50kg) on the back no problem. Uses no fuel and costs about $6-7 to fill up with premium (no point being a tight arse and running 91 LOL).

Good:
    Just had a service and new battery. Bike has done ~30,000kms which was almost all done before I bought it as it was a daily commuter. I've done about ~2,000kms.
    Comes with genuine windscreen and top box

Bad:
    Needs rego + blue slip (which can be arranged)
    Has some cosmetic rash on the sides from where it was dropped by my mate who borrowed it.
    I'd rate it a 6/10 appearance wise - perfect if you want something to park in the city where it might get scratched.

Before I put it on Gumtree I thought I'd see if anyone was interested in a good cheap commuter/beach scooter.
    Average price on bike sales seems to be $2-3k for similar condition. I'd be happy to see it go for $1,500.

DM me if you'd like pics of the bike. Located in Castle Hill at the moment.

Thanks
    Chris
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough horsepower." - Mark Donahue Penske Porsche 917

"In Japan we no give fark for Subaru" - Trust Japan Technical Director
    (TM - AVENGE)

"You can never have enough power. I remember when we had Group B cars... THEN we had enough power!"
    Juha Kankkunen - Rally of Argentina '02

colour? Please be red,

Little engine that could. itsnotagsr's Avatar
    Dark green with tan seat.

Keen to do a deal with a PF member before I put it on Gumtree and get offers for fishtanks and lizards.
    Last edited by itsnotagsr; 08-12-17 at 12:36 PM.
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough horsepower." - Mark Donahue Penske Porsche 917

"In Japan we no give fark for Subaru" - Trust Japan Technical Director
    (TM - AVENGE)

"You can never have enough power. I remember when we had Group B cars... THEN we had enough power!"
    Juha Kankkunen - Rally of Argentina '02