Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Beware of Paul Pacana aka Paolo Nery aka LoveB

Tldr

Quote Originally Posted by Speedyblue View Post
    Less words, more action dude.
    I've said the same thing

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by 50RTD View Post
    Dave, have you uploaded the data from the carby?

Registered User Forg Convertible's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Tldr
    2nd

Opens
    Ok, I think we've established that it's probably a good idea not to buy/sell/lend to this guy. We can probably call off the mob now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Jones View Post
    Sneakers prompted the erection. Engine stand made me do something with it

Quote Originally Posted by LoveB View Post
    I had written up a bit of a reply and accidentally hit the back button on my phone so lost it. Im gonna try and just get to the main point.

First off, there is no excuse and i make no excuses for the condition i had returned dales car in. He has been nothing but helpful to me and i was slack for how i returned (or lack thereof) the favour to him.

As i had messaged him i accept responsibility for it and when i messaged him i didnt ask him to take down the post or what not as i told him its understandable how he feels and i dont blame him.

The drive back from melbourne was mostly ok bar the gbox flaring up between 3rd and 4th and the car sputtering. Dale had mentioned the sputter had recently only started again and that he thought the box may be on its way out and as such he said if i took it to the drags if it flares up bad to stop racing and just take it easy.

Gave it a hit here and there coming back into the highway after filling up. Get into canberra and had the sputter checked out. Found that oil was seeping through the rocker cover gasket and into the coils. Cleaned that up and it drove better. Added the seal to my 'to do' list.

The ic pipe kept coming off even on light load. Matt had a drive of the car and this had happened to him too. Drove back to sydney having to stop here and there to re attach the ic hose until i got it on at the right angle and it seemed to have stopped.

By the time i got onto the m5 and was stuck in traffic the flare got worse between 3rd and 4th and after sometime 2nd to 3rd started to flare. As i was driving i would message dale to check if it had previously done this and that or if the temp stays cool or what not. He did mention that the secondary fan may not have been working. But in traffic the temp had really only gone from 1/4 (which it was at for most of the way) to 1/2.

He said it might have been low on oil in the box so when i got it home i parked it up and let it cool down (by then thr flaring between 2nd to 3rd was pretty bad but would still shift.

So cooled it down then drove it around the block to bring it into garage to check oil,found that it would only get up to 2nd and if left in drive it would flare up and just go back into 2nd.

Tried to check oil as suggested but found that it was a sealed box with no dipstick so just tried to top it up to full via the drain hole (it took a bit but wasnt a big amount)

So let dale know of this and he said to find another btr to put in as he had planned to sell it afterwards. Didnt realize finding a low km btr would be a bit difficult. Found one in cessnock but the guy still had to pull it out of his car and it wouldnt be for a couple of weeks.

So i decided to sit on it and wait. Now some of you had asked what the 'hard times' i was going through was, yes, my relationship of nearly 12 years and marriage of 5 had turned sour and i thought was coming to an end. Without going into too much detail wife and i only recently agreed that there was a lot of work and issues to attend to. Its only recently we decided to go to counselling together and prior to that we went on our own to work out our own issues.

In that time we had been diagnosed with depression/anxiety. Ive never been diagnosed with it so didnt know what to expect. But obviously prior to counselling we had just tried to 'one up' each other every chance we got.

So have been prescribed anti depressants. Was discussing this with dale as he mentioned he was taking medication as well. He did advise that whilst i took it it would fuck with my head at the start. Doctor only told me start at low dose (25mg) and gradually go up if i found i was still gettin panic/anxiety attacks. Long story short i kept upping my dose. (Im on 200mg) i probably shouldnt have but at the time i wasnt really thinking of the after effects.

At that point my mood swings had gotten worse. I know this as as posted on here by a friend who helped me out - first few days i was moping and some days i would feel good and want to do stuff at home to get my mind off of things. He was really nice about it and was supportive as he had gone through something similar in the past. Ill apologize to him directly rather than on here but i am acknowledging that it was a royal dick move that he had tried to help me and instead that went over my head and i had shown little appreciation and respect for it.

Now at this point i will admit the meds fucked me up. (Messenger told be this would be the effect too) and i stopped getting the feeling of feeling good and found myself feeling worse. I would lock myself up in the room and try and sleep all day or stay out til 2/3am until i was so tired i would just fall asleep when i got home.

I also began to care less about my welfare in a sense as in id go maybe a day or two without eating or drinking. I stopped going to work (the dr wrote me a letter to say the medication may make me unfit for work til january) i was/am basically a mess at this point.

And again, i greatly appreciated my friends giving me accomodation at the time. And i dont know if i could explain it well enough to be understandable unless youd have gone through it but there was always just that feeling of emptiness or not feeling at home. In turn i would go up and down on my dosage. Im not really a drinker but i found myself drinking here and there at mid day (i was told by the dr not to but as you would have gathered at this stage i was not smart in my decision making)

By the time the meds had sort of settled and i had found some sort of direction or inclination to make things right it was probably a little too late.

A little too late as in my two friends that had let me stay had lost their patience. My friends words stuck to me when he said while he appreciates i was going through a tough time, how i chose to handle it was not helping myself and at that point in time the only person that could help myself was me.

And too late in the sense that when i decided that instead of putting a 2nd hand btr box of unknown condition into the car - that i would do what i felt was more proper and get the gearbox rebuilt. Reason for doing so is a 2nd hand one would have cost 600 or so. To rebuild the btr to slightly better spec was around 1100.

By that time i didnt even realize how much time had gone by and how much time i had wasted moping around instead of actually trying to fix anything.

The repair shop said would maybe take 5 or so days if i could get the box to him. And admittedly i probably lost another week in time trying to organize to get it on a hoist to get the box off until i had decided to buy another btr box and get that rebuilt. By the time i had organjzed that it was less than a week before the shop had closed down for the holidays. But i paid for the repair (and yes i understand i have other outstanding stuff to deal with but at the time i wanted to prioritize getting the car done) but as expected as i left it too late i didnt give it enough time. Closedown had come and the box wasnt done yet.

So talking to dale the other day i offered to bring the rebuilt box down with me when i come back down in a week or two. He said he wanted to drive the car asap so i said i would organize getting a refund on the box and giving him the cash to pay for fixing his. A while back he said he would split the bill for the box repair with me but i said that as it had fucked out on me - i take responsibility and dont want him to have to shell out to fix it.

So i towed the car down as decided. I did give it a quick wash before leaving (not sure if clear enough in the pic at the petrol station) however it had rained from albury onwards and it probably didnt help that the muddies on the truck was flicking water amd what not everywhere behind me. Im not saying i couldnt have washed it again. But when i had messaged dale i was in euroa it would have been close to midnight (i had to stop a fair bit as wife needed to go bathroom breaks and walk around when her back started aching)

I asked if i came late if he wanted me to just park it up in the driveway. He said if its leaking any oil to just leave it out front. And he said depending on what time i arrive he may be up still. Knowing id arrive pretty late i mentioned to him id drop the car off and come back the following morning to give him a hand. He said he may be out all morning helpig a friend but would let me know. So i got to his around 230/3am. I unloaded the car, parked it out front of his and put key in mailbox. I parked it out front as i forgot to mention that i had noticed on hot days even when just parked up it would have some oil underneath. Turns out the power steerin fluid would leak but i couldnt pinpoint where from. All i saw previously was there was oil on the alternator which is why it had fucked out. Tried cleaning it to no avail. Put a 2nd hand one on it and seemed ok for a bit but it was like it was still draining somewhere so to sus it out i dismantled the airbox again and unclamped the battery as in my mind if i had come in the morning to give him a hand it would have been easier to see where the leak could be coming from.

Obviousl in my mind i thought my 'plan' was all ok and i would help out in fixing and it would be all ok but that was obviously just in my mind and not actual reality.

So i messaged dale later in the day. Because i do feel slack. And i know he didnt put a monetary figure on it as the main issue here is he helped me out and i dicked him around. I wasnt offering to pay it to buy his friendship and a way out of this. As i told him i dont blame him. I fucked up. And the reason i asked for bank details is he said he would rather not see me.

So right now at the moment im still trying to get back on my feet (hence looking for jobs) and im about to sell the VY ute. (That was what the burnouts were in) was gtrboys old ute that he swapped me and the guy i sold it to had a bingle and so he reshelled it to another ss shell. But anyway, my first real idea to get back on track was to sell that. Then id be able to fund to fix dales car and fix up other things. Which i still plan to. Again im not here to ask to delete the thread or to take pity on me. Because even though i was told the meds would fuck me up etc i made a conscious decision which fucked over friends trying to help me.

Im not just saying it now either. I guess due to shit i dealt with when younger - ive not had the absolute best record with my finances. Either by spending too much on cars or just not being smart/taking things for granted. Last time i went through it yes i was younger and my parents helped me out.

They know about my marriage situation and the depression and did offer to cover it but i said unless i cover it on my own i will probably not learn. And thats sort of why im posting here too . Cause ive ignored it too long and unless i face the music it wont change.

I know i fucked up. I know i took my friends hospitality for granted. I dont deny that. But im working towards making it right (both for friends and fixing things in my relationship)

And to answer some of the questions,

Lambo, mustang, 32gtr, mx5 and the clubsport are the families. As i had told uncle when my uncle decided to get out of and sell the family business that was the gift he wanted to get.

I have or had phils 240 as he had stopped drivinv it when his wife had given birth and e
    H told me the car was just sitting getting mouldy. Ive had it since august. I also told him that as some people got really confused when k try to say its up here for a vacation that i would just say yes its mine.

He knows about the dog in the car because he told me he didnt care about dogs in the car as he does the same with his dog. In the photo of her hanging out the window she had rubber booties on her paws so as not to scratch anything.

The blue eg civic racecar was mine. Phil and i had swapped. And i recently dropped it off to melbourne to him.

The integra i bought off here. Sold and the gjh who bought it blew it up before paying in full so i ended up taking the car back and selling it as is.

Yes the g wagen shell is still there but i havent made the treck to qld to pick it up and havent really progressed on it since i first got excited about it.

So im hoping that sheds some light. Im not expecting any of you to turn around and say oh hes a good guy afterall cause fuck even i would say throughout all this ive been a dropkick shitcunt. But for the first time im accepting i fucked up rather than blaming it on the past and acting like im always the victim. Reason im off fb and i put my ig on private for now is -if i wanna fix all this i need to focus on what i actually need to do. And thats not deciding om what filter to use or hashtags to add. This is also why im posting on here now to say no, im not turning my back or ignoring it. Theres lots to do on the road to making it right but i wanted to start with this. Im sure it wouldnt surprise you guys if i say i wont be posting on here mucb while i sort my life out. Not sure if obvious enough i havent been posting too much in the past few months.

So to sum it up, i dont blame dale for how he feels neither do i think its unfair on me to be outed like this. Thats my fuck up.

To my friends that had tried to help that i ultinately dicked around and let down, i would like to make things right. I dont expect you guys to be friends after that. But i want to atleast fix what needs to be fixed.

And to whoever else noticed the barrage of sad/emo posts on my social media and then the next day seeing pics of models and what not ,sorry for that. I havent been posting much sad shit as ive accepted my fuck up and have chosen to do something about it.

And also yes, i only helped out with HIN. I saw i as a way ti keep myself busy. And sincr maybe november i havent been with the insurance company.

And sorry just to add, i know i have helped some pf members in the past. I did so because i wanted to and not cause i wanted anything in return (ie towing cars for people and getting repairs done on their car and what not) but again that doesnt excuse any of this.
    Thought i'd just save this incase he changes his mind and deletes it.
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

The Burquas arent better at hungry jacks!

Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddy View Post
    Ok, I think we've established that it's probably a good idea not to buy/sell/lend to this guy. We can probably call off the mob now.
    And in doing that, he'll just continue doing what he is doing. Someone needs to beat him into a coma and remind him that it would be easy to do it again.

Respect is Earnt, not given. Seems he didn't get this memo.
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

The Burquas arent better at hungry jacks!

At least you have the balls to own it. Now to work on doing something about it
    Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

Quote Originally Posted by seedyrom
    my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Opens
    Quote Originally Posted by Gus The Snail View Post
    And in doing that, he'll just continue doing what he is doing. Someone needs to beat him into a coma and remind him that it would be easy to do it again.

Respect is Earnt, not given. Seems he didn't get this memo.
    Yeah, violence is always the answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Jones View Post
    Sneakers prompted the erection. Engine stand made me do something with it

So i guess this is the same excuse you used for other people over the years? what about all the other people you have
    shit on or owed money to?
    No Power chips thanks

Mental issues / meds, excuse of the month nowadays innit? Next you'll have your Mum on here telling us what a good boy you really are. If I was in Dale's shoes I'd have flogged fuck out of you.

Iíd be giving you the benefit of the doubt if you hadnít already established a decade-long pattern of fucking people over without a conscience.

Karma will sort you out.

All I read was you blaming dale/ the car for a farked gearbox yet no ownership of doing skids? We've all seen the smoke show before. Credit given cos your trying to own up, but every one can read your list of excuses. If you have mental issues, that's no excuse for lying or farking over people for years. You seem to know you have a problem, go seek your help. Stop ruining people's love for their cars. I've had huge mental issues this year, no excuse to be an absolute shit cunt to people around you who try to help. Good luck buddy.

Paulo, whats your side of the story with Matt's bmw/rx7?
    #WHOTW award winner #blessed #susanalbumparty

Fuck me. Typical low level NLP communication style:

I'm owning all this and it's my fault, BUT all these other cunts / meds / Mrs / etc REALLY caused it and now that they're sorted out I'll make it all right again

Typical Narcissistic behaviour. Nothing will change.
    Quote Originally Posted by thebluerx7 View Post
    The fact they want to ban cash makes me want to go out and use it full time again now .

Doubt we will here from him again. but he will pop back up on a found be found and a link posted to this thread as a warning.
    Have found that vintageholden cunt on a few forums and posted a link back here warning people about him.
    you cant spell advertisements without semen between the tits

whats 'NLP' communication style ?

Registered User bigshipengine.jpg's Avatar
    Wow things have gone to the next level overnight!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    It Places the lotion in the basket!

Pics of wife?

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk
    Hide yo' wife!!!

This thread just made my morning poop awesome, never had such a good read!
    I am a retarded 747 captain who now sells waterslides in Perth.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm DJ! View Post
    Fuck me. Typical low level NLP communication style:

I'm owning all this and it's my fault, BUT all these other cunts / meds / Mrs / etc REALLY caused it and now that they're sorted out I'll make it all right again

Typical Narcissistic behaviour. Nothing will change.
    This. 100% this.

That hollow ass response was so devoid of any real substance. Typical flakey ass shit.

Poor souls he owes money to will never get their shit back at this rate. Way to late for apologies, a few of the debts that he currently has (that I know of) are dated back to circa October 2016 and I'm talking about a few hundred dollars here. Don't get me started on the ones he has that are $1000/2000+.

Opens

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by oublie View Post
    ....Working as a salesman in luxury dealerships
    Who would have thought..... Just another slippery used car salesman.

Fuck, even if he did hand over the cash, and I mean actual cash, I'd be worried he'd just borrowed it off some other poor cunt.

Saved a few Instagram mementos for the record, or just in case Luffy, etc should ever need them.

Last edited by Donald Trump; 30-12-17 at 02:27 PM. Reason: Vid link

Registered User bigshipengine.jpg's Avatar
    Sooo was that VH SLE from way back his or also borrowed?
    It Places the lotion in the basket!

i tell ya what, if oldmates sick of that 240z he should send me a pm
    I am a retarded 747 captain who now sells waterslides in Perth.

What a fucking sob story. Man up and pay every cunt back without any more excuses. Words mean nothing.
    CAD Automotive Paint Correction

What a cunt act raping someone elses project like that then giving it back fucked.

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk
    Hide yo' wife!!!

the trip back from melbourne to syd with the barradore was described to me as significantly more raucous than a couple cheeky rips..

Unsure if you can believe it was a mild drive or singing limiter the whole way as both are likely to be lies.
    #teamtremolo
    Quote Originally Posted by brasher
    TJ is 99% African American.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboy View Post
    And i'd still fuck Betty....