Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Beware of Paul Pacana aka Paolo Nery aka LoveB

Opens
    I'm missing some serious backstory if a guy buying a new lambo is down on his luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Jones View Post
    Sneakers prompted the erection. Engine stand made me do something with it

cunt
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Purple View Post
    The true PF way is to return it in better condition, a six pack and with a full tank of fuel.
    fixed it for you cunt

I had an ute who went "missing" to "friends" and came back after 6 months because the rego run out..... the condition was so fucked that I put it for sale on gumtree ass is where is and bring a trailer, never understood if you borrow a car/ute/whatever why the fuck do you give it to other people? beats me

so who was the asshole who did this ?
    Last edited by XFJET; 29-12-17 at 08:58 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BeverlyHillsCop View Post
    I think u should marry her... slip the ring inside your ass and next time she goes in, she'll come out with a ring on her finger...

Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddy View Post
    I'm missing some serious backstory if a guy buying a new lambo is down on his luck.
    And conti gt at the same time.
    If in doubt power out

#shitkunt?
    Check out my shit for sale on facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Junk-...25870327473735

Unfuckingbelievable

That's fucking rude, especially being a project ute that's had time and money out into it.
    More money than respect by the sounds of it.
    Lent a car to my brother-in-law once who lent it to his mate who got pulled over with a bunch of meth in it and it got seized permanently. At least they had to decency to backdate some transfer papers to before seizure and re-imburse me so I could wipe My hands of it.

10/10 for going out your way to help someone in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by kedderz View Post
    There's a few stories, imposterforg can choose to share his , or not, along the same lines.

Here's the real story of what happened with my RX7. I didn't want to air it on PF at the time because I couldn't be arsed with the drama, but I guess the cat is out of the bag anyway.

Timeline from LoveB getting the car to my mate taking it back was 10 months.

So, the car was sitting at Mr Jones' workshop for a while, and he was busy doing other stuff so I let the car sit there for a couple years. Life changed for me and I decided to go to the UK for a few years, figured a couple more years of that car sitting in the workshop probably isn't a good thing, so starting making arrangements to have it stored somewhere. LoveB took an interest in the car, told me he wanted to get it going for me. I was on the other side of the world and didn't care for the car too much at that point, it gets it out of Mr Jones' workshop, so all good at that point. In about 3 weeks time, the car was running, driving, etc. More progress on it than what i'd managed to make happen in the 3 years previous.

I didn't really know what to do with the car, and this seemingly good guy (lol) had just done work on my car for nothing, so I straight up told him that I want my E21. It has compression issues, so here's the plan - i'll arrange to have my E21 shipped to the UK for me to enjoy, and some work done to it before it leaves in exchange LoveB can have the RX7. clutch-monkey had a motor for the E21, so told him to arrange to get it shipped down to Canberra, motor fitted (an engine swap on a 40 year old car doesn't take that long) and a few other things (new windscreen (I paid for), a new boot seal, boot was leaking and I didn't want the car on a leaky boat with a leaky boot seal) etc etc. Easy stuff. All in exchange for the RX7. Seriously a days work on the E21 and some money to ship it ($2000) for the RX7. He accepted that deal in about 5 seconds flat.

For the first few weeks it was fine, Windscreen guy came and did the glass (shittest job ever but that's not LoveB's fault) but after that... just nothing. Burnout videos on old mates Instagram, new parts being bought for the RX7 on a weekly basis but nothing on the E21. It just sat, and sat. Who knows where. I started getting impatient (not as badly as no13b_coupe was) with it due to the vagueness of the messages coming from the guy, kept on going on and on about how yes he'd paid clutch-monkey from the motor and was waiting for it (all lies), was waiting on boot seal/boot seal was in the boot and stuff like that. Then I got wind that he was moving to Sydney. I flat out told him that neither of my cars were to leave the ACT, he was all yeah no worries.

Then it was radio silence.

So that's when things starting getting really dodgy, I was on the other side of the world, this dude had both of my cars and on the grapevine he was moving house, so yeah.... RX7 I didn't care too much about as its just lost money really, but the E21 being missing was really worrying.

Thankfully a few PF members were able to update me on Instagram/Facebook and keep tabs on things, as by that time he'd blocked me on both, so as far as I knew the RX7 was still all good but no news on the E21. Using a dodgy fake woman profile on Instagram I was able to get him to spill the beans on his phone number - I rang him straight up and told him blankly where my cars were, and he was all uh - uh - uh - uh and, I don't know why, some random dude dropped the key to the E21 off to no13b_coupes house. Still didn't know where to car was, but he had the keys to it...

The next night LoveB messaged (I think it was LoveB? Ask no13b_coupe for a more detailed story) and told no13b_coupe the address of the E21, where no13b_coupe went to a random house in Canberra (Not LoveB's) and found the car, absolutely filthy, parked behind some other random car. He staked the place out for a while, left a note and was able to go and collect the car the next night. It was filthy. It had nice original paint, but now it was fucked, rubbish left all over it, the boot full of random shit (no boot seal in sight) but at least the car was delivered in one piece, I was half expecting it to have had all of its panels kicked in and glass smashed. The paint can be fixed.

as for the RX7, it was now in Sydney. I was able to deduce that from the Instagram photos that LoveB had been posting, so when he initially tried to deny it I called him out on his bullshit and, I don't know why, he gave me his address. Another non-PF mate of mine hooked the car trailer up, confronted LoveB at his house, took the keys and took my car back at 2AM on a Tuesday morning. Rego cancelled, diff ruined, but complete and running.
    Last edited by FioriGuy; 29-12-17 at 09:38 AM. Reason: got no13b_coupe and rotacoupe mixed up

Lent my Ute to a PF member for a week a fortnight ago. It came back detailed inside and out with a full tank of fuel.
    Rust is lighter than carbon fibre.

My Sports Sedan

LoveB = Kangz ?
    Find your Freedom
    Home Loans | Investment Portfolios
    www.FreedomFunding.com.au

Click here for deal for PF Members

600rwhp S15 - For Sale
    C63s AMG
    AU Falcon Wagon (no gas)

I am guessing the guy on struggle street that borrowed the car had a drug problem. Makes you give no fuck for family or friends trying to help out. Sad but reality.
    BMW M140i daily.
    Honda Odyssey.
    FG XR6T ZF - Road registered 410rwkw Circuit car.

Wakefield 1.07.386 (Street Tyres 1.08.8) Marulan Short 43.4 SMP GP 1.48.1 Winton 1.35.4

Can we change the topic to 'do not lend your car to LoveB'? I'd like to think PF in general is better than this

Chairbourn ranger! Mike Lowrrryyy's Avatar
    Agreed. Iíve lent plenty of stuff to P.F members and never had an issue.

This is a shit turn of events.

Be interesting to hear the (excuses) other side of the story
    Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars

What in the actual fuck is going on

That is abhorrent
    #teamtremolo
    Quote Originally Posted by brasher
    TJ is 99% African American.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboy View Post
    And i'd still fuck Betty....

How do you go from a Huracan to basically stealing and joyriding around in a old Holden ute?

\/ \/ My motivation \/ \/ ALLMTR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stix Zadinia View Post
    Can we change the topic to 'do not lend your car to LoveB'? I'd like to think PF in general is better than this
    Or maybe "Dont lend interstate people who you don't know your high horsepower, valuable car"

If you had a $2k shitter VS ute, I could understand lending it to your neighbour that you'd know for 10 years but this, I don't. Glad you got it back at all
    1jz Rolla Van ....... 10.5 at 134mph

"Reacher figured if he could put that drivetrain in some battered old sedan body, then that would be his kind of car"

Chairbourn ranger! Mike Lowrrryyy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gats View Post
    How do you go from a Huracan to basically stealing and joyriding around in a old Holden ute?
    Because the Huracan is other peoples money.

I'm thinking silver spooner brat that just likes playing cars... am I close?

Fuuuck noes why you'd lend anyone your freshly completed project car....
    Tow car/camping bus: 2011 D40 Navara ST

Baby mobile: 2016 Nissan Qashqai

75 Mini Clubman club racer - DCOE powah

Whatís a Huracan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Generally, PF dudes have been beyond reproach, I've lent a few things to members here and not had a problem. The same can't be said to the populace in general though.
    And Love B can get fucked, Dog act.
    Quote Originally Posted by doctorpat View Post
    Japanese performance cars are like japanese schoolgirls. By the time they are 15 years old they've all been molested so your only option is to choose one where the previous owner had similar perversions to yourself.

Opens
    Someone let him know on FB that he's getting lynched (and has a chance to reply), then ban him so it doesn't happen to another PF member.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Jones View Post
    Sneakers prompted the erection. Engine stand made me do something with it

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Lowrrryyy View Post
    Agreed. Iíve lent plenty of stuff to P.F members and never had an issue.
    So I need to borrow a lambo you know anyone?

Fucking dog act.

Shitcunt.

Needs pf717 dumped at his house n burnt.

Quote Originally Posted by da9jeff View Post
    I'm thinking silver spooner brat that just likes playing cars... am I close?
    The one experience I had with him, he seemed like one of those guy's who promises the world but delivers nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlin
    Chickens will slip under water in the cover of darkness like a seal team and FUCK YOU UP.

This is crazy, sorry dogsballs.

What's loveb's story? Just a gronk with cash from time to time? Dealer?
    Retard Honour Wall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloth View Post
    Rob Sloth Young did i ask for your opinion? no. i only want it for a paddock bomb. go play with traffic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fondles View Post
    you stupid fucken imbicle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fondles
    your are a fucken idiot of the highest level.

I think Dad has the cash?

Shit hey, I thought this was a pisstake but he really is a shit cunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Gats View Post
    On the glass barbecue
    Quote Originally Posted by TK View Post
    may 10 thousand malaria carrying mozzies attack their syphillis sores simultaniously whilst their shrivelled genitalia are nibbled by hungry gofers

Bitcoin crash caught him out?
    #teamtremolo
    Quote Originally Posted by brasher
    TJ is 99% African American.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboy View Post
    And i'd still fuck Betty....

To buy a Huracan he surely would've cashed on crypto?

Now I feel like joy riding the Leborghini.