Thread: 2005 RZN149 Hilux

2005 RZN149 Hilux - Price drop

SOLD

This is the second part of our car downsizing, selling the trusty Hilux. Made for a great tow car and bike hauler. But without racing cars or DH MTBing it has had less specific use in the last few years.

Its a 2005 end-of-line Hilux dualcab, which means that it got power windows and power mirrors on the workmate chassis.

Has WRX seats rather than the stock backbreakers (bolt in proposition). Aftermarket carpet and sound deadening has been added to the cabin, which makes long distance trips more comfortable.

229k km, and hasnt missed a beat during that time. Only mechanical repair that i have had to do to it was replacing the radiator after a rock cracked the bottom tank. Now replaced with an uprated alloy one.

A few aftermarket exterior bits as can be seen from the photos. 22" LED light bar and Hella 1000s are both linked to the high beams, so legal. Plus aircraft rack tiedowns in the tray, and a rubber tray mat.

No RWC at this stage, haven't had the time. Only thing forseen is that the seats might be frowned upon (no idea really).

$5,000 w/o RWC.
    Last edited by takai; 03-03-18 at 09:14 PM.
    Chris
    ------
    The new nugget
    I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself. - D.H.Lawrence

Hmm ive been planning to buy one of these after I sell the daily.... but havent put it on the market yet.... I'll get cracking on that and see how I go
    #WHOTW award winner #blessed #susanalbumparty

Opens
    pix pls

Quick unwashed pics snapped when i got home.
    Chris
    ------
    The new nugget
    I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself. - D.H.Lawrence

Opens
    Manual, boo.

Quote Originally Posted by tim510 View Post
    Manual, boo.
    Yah, manual FTW.
    Chris
    ------
    The new nugget

Price drop and better photos, now without accoutrements.
    Chris
    ------
    The new nugget

Which wrx seats are bolt in, im looking for some replacement seats for my single cab
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cordia
    And if anybody wants to know what the power output is FORGET IT, cos even if i say NO ONE WILL BELIEVE ME. Its the big shock.

Quote Originally Posted by munki View Post
    Which wrx seats are bolt in, im looking for some replacement seats for my single cab
    Unsure of model of WRX, but it is whichever ones fit in a Gen3 Liberty too. These came out of a friends Gen3 Liberty but originally WRX ones.
    Chris
    ------
    The new nugget

awesome cheers!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cordia
    And if anybody wants to know what the power output is FORGET IT, cos even if i say NO ONE WILL BELIEVE ME. Its the big shock.

Hilux now has RWC (effectively, still have to get new front tyres and reinspect, but signed off on).

Slight price increase to $5500 to cover tyres and RWC, but still a good price.
    Chris
    ------
    The new nugget

Deposit taken.

Edit: SOLD
    Last edited by takai; 03-03-18 at 09:13 PM.
    Chris
    ------
    The new nugget