Thread: SYD: Ceramic and powder coating business for sale

SYD: Ceramic and powder coating business for sale

Due to a new business venture I am selling my current small business with all equipment bar compressor ready to go!

Some of the work Iíve done is in the pictures.

Ceramic heat coatings for exhausts, dump pipes, turbos and any other parts that require a coating to reduce heat.

Powder coating for rocker covers, wheels, sumps, intercoolers and piping and any other metal pieces.

Included in the sale is;

- Upright 3 phase oven good for up to 300c (fits a pair of v8 headers)
    - Redline EZ100 powder coating cup gun
    - Many litres of ceramic products
    - Various colour powders some were Imported from USA
    - Sand blasting cabinet (few weeks old used twice)
    - Stripping tank with heater (60 litres)
    - Various hvlp spray guns for ceramic
    - Various tools required
    - Much more

All thatís needed is a air compressor unit to run the sand blasting cabinet and spray equipment. I was in the middle of building a simple spray booth. All the material is there and can be done if youíre handy. Or I can refer you to someone to buy a booth.

I originally started this business as a side hobby business and it took off pretty well. I import products for ceramic from the USA and I can explain and show you how to do the same.

Thereís a couple local suppliers but the preferred product Iím using works much better and lasts longer.

I will give you a crash course on how to strip blast coat and finish products. There is 10k worth of equipment and products. Added $10k of good will. This business will turn this money over if you push for business. I have over 600 likes on my Facebook page and have many repeat customers from bike shops to fabrication shops. Many more customers to be found just needs the time invested into advertising.

I can discuss in more detail face to face.

Please do not make stupid offers or waste my time. I will sell the equipment and products if nobody purchases it as a running business.

Business name and ABN will not be supplied with the sale but the social media accounts can be transferred as long as you change the name.

Great small business to get into the custom bike and car scene! Can be relocated anywhere

Priced at $20k including over 10k worth of equipment.

May consider partial swap plus cash. Let me know what you have! No junk

Business page for sample pics and jobs complete www.facebook.com/forzaperformancecoatings
    Last edited by fcukthedj; 23-01-18 at 07:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rolin7
    this forums is going downhill at an awesome rate

fuck i love this place
    Quote Originally Posted by Fondles View Post
    Dayummm....is that miz_03b girl........ fugly....... ive rooted guys with better bod's !!!!!!!!!!!!

hmmm this could be something that I am interested in.

Quote Originally Posted by Ke26 Wagon View Post
    hmmm this could be something that I am interested in.
    PM replied

fuck i love this place
    Dayummm....is that miz_03b girl........ fugly....... ive rooted guys with better bod's !!!!!!!!!!!!

Little engine that could. itsnotagsr's Avatar
    Repeat customer and happy with the end product. Would be keen to give the new owner some business!
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough horsepower." - Mark Donahue Penske Porsche 917

"In Japan we no give fark for Subaru" - Trust Japan Technical Director
    (TM - AVENGE)

"You can never have enough power. I remember when we had Group B cars... THEN we had enough power!"
    Juha Kankkunen - Rally of Argentina '02

Banned
    I'm interested in the equipment if you can't sell the business.

Essentially the equipment is just it. ABN and name wonít go with it. But if you were from Sydney I was passing on my contacts and customers. Feel free to call 0411959181 to discuss further

fuck i love this place