Thread: Ford Ranger SA

Ford Ranger SA

Hey guys. My good mate Ben is selling his ranger. Has some cool modifications and stuff done to it. He's selling to pump money into his evo for targa tas. Help a fellow car dude out! Carsales linky https://www.carsales.com.au/private/...SSE-AD-5236323

Tell him Naish gave you the headsup. Cheers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gussy View Post
    It's the PF way. "Put a twin turbo LS in it brah, you'll have it converted and running in 2.5 hours and make an eazy 1000rwkw, lulz" All while the same people who suggest this stuff drive around in a corolla and have a fucked VN sitting in the garage for the past 3 years as a "project car."

What are the cool mods and stuff ?

Some of those that work forces are the same that burn crosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Fondles View Post
    What are the cool mods and stuff ?
    Open the link, has all the info there.
    It's the PF way. "Put a twin turbo LS in it brah, you'll have it converted and running in 2.5 hours and make an eazy 1000rwkw, lulz" All while the same people who suggest this stuff drive around in a corolla and have a fucked VN sitting in the garage for the past 3 years as a "project car."

Quote Originally Posted by SkidFace View Post
    Open the link, has all the info there.
    Yeah looks like a stocker to me (according to the add), can you find out from your mate as my Stepfather is looking to buy one.

Edit:..... yeah I see now, it is an XLS with factory side steps/sports bar and tow bar fitted and nasty "raptor" grille, I guess those are the mods.
    Last edited by Fondles; 01-02-18 at 01:52 PM.

Ummmm....

Options from factory I had fitted; Ranger Scuff Plates Genuine Floor Mats XLT Side Steps XLT Sports Bar + LED Brake Light XLT Tub Liner w/ 1x 12v outlet HYMANN REECE H/D 3.5tnn Towing Kit Aftermarket Items; PX WILDTRACK 18" Wheels + FULL SIZE PX WILDTRACK SPARE RIM & Tyre KN Panel Filter *Fitted @ 44,500km Service* Geniune FORD *NO DRILL* Snorkle Kit **Not fitted yet** 23" Dual Row LED Light Bar **Not Fitted yet** LIGHTFORCE CABIN LIGHT UPGRADE ** Not Fitted yet *** Carbon Stubby Aerial RAPTOR Grille Jet Black Painted; Front Light Surrounds, Mirror Caps, Side Vents Phillips LED front parkers 4X4 Stickers removed from side quarters, XP Carbon Tint all round R&S Series Plates (will come with the car)

From the ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMuz View Post
    Fuck 1uz you're such a sad cunt, trolling at a rookie level is the lowest form of self expression.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboy View Post
    Interesting that no-one wants to come to the rescue of 1uz though. Maybe he really is an annoying flog ?

Sneaky edit while I was posting, Fondles.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMuz View Post
    Fuck 1uz you're such a sad cunt, trolling at a rookie level is the lowest form of self expression.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboy View Post
    Interesting that no-one wants to come to the rescue of 1uz though. Maybe he really is an annoying flog ?

Well fuck me, Thanks evo dude. the "read more" button was not there first time I looked and it does indeed have some half decent additions.... sorry for being an arse skiddy and advert sent to me stepfather.

Thats cool! I opened the add and was wondering where the fuck everything had gone from it too. Let your stepdad know, it's a sweet ranger.