Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Supra

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Slow View Post
    Toyota Australia posted about it on FB two days ago, so it would seem weird to then not sell it here.

100mm shorter wheelbase than an 86 plus packaging an inline six will make for very long-bonnet, cab-rearward proportions. Which will be good.

Gammaboy: I will probably notice that forever now, about the rear wheel placement on the 86. Thanks for that. 86 for sale, enquire within.
    You're welcome!
    "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Slow View Post
    Toyota Australia posted about it on FB two days ago, so it would seem weird to then not sell it here.

100mm shorter wheelbase than an 86 plus packaging an inline six will make for very long-bonnet, cab-rearward proportions. Which will be good.

Gammaboy: I will probably notice that forever now, about the rear wheel placement on the 86. Thanks for that. 86 for sale, enquire within.
    And in that exact thread I asked if they could confirm if it was coming here and they couldn't.

PF's #1 soft roader advocate Captiva Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ma61turbo View Post
    And in that exact thread I asked if they could confirm if it was coming here and they couldn't.
    Similarly, they ainít saying itís not.
    Biggest per-capita market for Toyobaru, innit? Would be a selling-point from Toyota Oz trying to get the factory to build ADM cars for them ...
    Last edited by Captiva Fan; 09-03-18 at 07:56 PM.
    Soft roaders represent an excellent compromise between the needs of the hardcore 4x4 user and the convenience of a city hatchback. Its clear to see why they have become so popular in todays society.

If you like it, go comment on the Toyota official page, or better still go to a Toyota dealer and ask about one.

Will ensure they come.
    Quote Originally Posted by thebluerx7 View Post
    The fact they want to ban cash makes me want to go out and use it full time again now .

too old for this shit Kiahatsiu's Avatar
    I'll prolly buy one in sand land.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Torque sells tow cars.
    Horsepower wins horse races.

PF's #1 soft roader advocate Captiva Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiahatsiu View Post
    I'll prolly buy one in sand land.
    Arenít things usually more exxy in WA?
    Soft roaders represent an excellent compromise between the needs of the hardcore 4x4 user and the convenience of a city hatchback. Its clear to see why they have become so popular in todays society.

too old for this shit Kiahatsiu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Captiva Fan View Post
    Arenít things usually more exxy in WA?
    Haha. Same number of South Africans and brits over here.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Torque sells tow cars.
    Horsepower wins horse races.