Thread: wtb: GC8 STi Wing thingo

wtb: GC8 STi Wing thingo

Dear Pf.
    My boss has a 555 edition GC8 he's restoring.

He wants the 22B/STi style wing for it as apposed to the RX or whatever the pleb version is.

Unlikely to get in the colour he has but is happy to get it painted up. (Colour Code 53C)

Anyone have one lying around they want to sell?

Can pay shipping etc. He's found a couple on line but figured we would shoot here first.
    BF XR6 Turbo - 2L Turbo TE - 75 TX Coupe

- PSN: rotacoupe

This is obviously assuming all your AUX outputs are doing something. Ie idle control, and the other does water spray, and the other updates your Instagram automatically etc.

They pop up semi regularly on the Subaru Wrx/Sti GC8 Owners Australia group on Facebook. Personally, I think they look shite compared to the standard one.

Quote Originally Posted by willsy01 View Post
    They pop up semi regularly on the Subaru Wrx/Sti GC8 Owners Australia group on Facebook. Personally, I think they look shite compared to the standard one.
    Yeah he's on there as well. I can't say I'm a huge fan of them I kinda prefer the in-between one really, but it's his car.
    I can only help/persuade so much lol.
    BF XR6 Turbo - 2L Turbo TE - 75 TX Coupe

- PSN: rotacoupe

This is obviously assuming all your AUX outputs are doing something. Ie idle control, and the other does water spray, and the other updates your Instagram automatically etc.