Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What 4x4 Shows do you watch?

Looks like ive been missing out, never heard of ronnie before now. Will have to binge watch.

I watch the usual all 4 adventure, life off road, pat calinan etc on TV. they all offer something different to each other.
    4wdaction is good now they upload everything to jewtube. Just got introduced to red drirt diary, they work really well together. Also all offroad 4wd is ok too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rdyno
    70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripper
    Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Cheers for the suggestions in here, guys, I've found a few new ones to watch.
    Check out Sick Puppy 4x4 for a good laugh.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Real life axe man Justin Bieber's Avatar
    Isn't 4wd action just an hour long ARB advertisement? The magazine sure is, I gave up years ago on that shit.

Love all 4 adventure, reruns of malcom douglas and the Leland brothers never get old.
    Quote Originally Posted by FatBoy View Post
    Trump v Clinton is like cheering for the clap or genital warts. Either way it's gonna be ugly....

Now it's an hour long Isuzu and Waeco ad

Don't forget 4wdsupacentre ad. I'd be interested to see how much shit they swap over that breaks so they can pull out the 'old trusty (insert supacenta brand'.
    2001 Suzuki GSX-R 1000
    2002 VX SS
    2004 Nissan El Grand
    2001 Land Cruiser

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Kermit View Post
    Took me a bit of googling but I think I found him. Jack Absolam. Helped knowing he was a painter.
    This was great thank you mate
    Quote Originally Posted by TK View Post
    may 10 thousand malaria carrying mozzies attack their syphillis sores simultaniously whilst their shrivelled genitalia are nibbled by hungry gofers

Quote Originally Posted by blackbart View Post
    Don't forget 4wdsupacentre ad. I'd be interested to see how much shit they swap over that breaks so they can pull out the 'old trusty (insert supacenta brand'.
    Lol yeah, pretty sure they'd have to stick a new China spec winch on after every trip.

i found it pretty amusing to see the shot of 4 or so identical red 80 series in various states of rooted being retired as the camera car...I honestly just assumed it was the same car

that said i quite like 4wd action for what it is, even the missus will tolerate watching it with me. The stuff i prefer like Ronny Dahl and ASPW she won't watch though, so i guess its all relative to intended audience
    '67 Volkswagen Beetle 1300cc
    '09 VE SS

Quote Originally Posted by Scrad
    You are like some sort of car rapist, Sticking things where they don't belong, and often don't fit nicely

My kid is now obsessed with graham and his fucking dmax, the middle kid walks around the house following him shouting oh no shauno is stuck again daddy.

good times.

Does he provide commentary about how good the auto and traction control is?

If they get stuck it's definitely because they didn't have momentum. Every fkn time.

And the dmax is the best ever, dirty 30 is the worst and someone called Stu dog broke a shock mount.

I think dirty 30 has single handedly depleted the worlds stocks of 60 series rear axles... stick some gq axles under it already!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Tow car/camping bus: 2011 D40 Navara ST

Daily: Honda Civic EK1 Hatch

Baby mobile: 2016 Nissan Qashqai

75 Mini Clubman club racer - DCOE powah

I reckon they call it the dirty 30 because thats how many rollovers the poor thing has had.

Love to know what he keeps in the back. Probably smuggling coke across the state lines. Its rear heavy to fuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rdyno
    70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripper
    Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

30 is the number of slabs he carries to put in teh waeco whilst he's cooking that nights road kill curry.

I have been watching the Sam Eyles YouTube channel since I watched his Chasing Lines series.
    Worth a look.

Russel Coight is back this Sunday! By far the most entertaining 4wd show!