Thread: WTB - Borg Warner 25 spline LSD centre

WTB - Borg Warner 25 spline LSD centre

Just as a present for my chugga old XD Falcon if anyone has got one lying around

Probably easier to fit an e series diff
    List of cars goes here

ive got a 28 spline one if you fit an e series diff
    EL GHIA
    GT3582R
    EMS

Maybe my side gears would swap out to make it work. I'll investigate.

Quote Originally Posted by ls400x View Post
    Maybe my side gears would swap out to make it work. I'll investigate.
    BW LSDs use different side gears from memory, and you'd need matching spline count cone clutches. - I tore the splines out of the clutch and twisted the driveshafts when I had a BW LSD in the XY - was accelerating up Anne street, put a rear tyre over an manhole cover and the slip/grip shock load was enough to fuck it. They're shit.
    "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

I've got an XF 2.77 LSD Diff, and an XD 28 Spline 3.45 Mini Spooled diff, Mid North Coast NSW.
    XD Diff is just a diff, no brakes, backing plates etc. XF Diff is complete with disks, calipers, backing plates (although brakes lines attached are near impossible to get off, and they are round instead of hex now)
    Pando's Queen is in deep shit.

cunt
    Just as a present for my chugga old XD Falcon if anyone has got one lying around
    replace with E series waggon or ute diff, 28 spline and much much stronger
    Quote Originally Posted by BeverlyHillsCop View Post
    I think u should marry her... slip the ring inside your ass and next time she goes in, she'll come out with a ring on her finger...

Heard of a few valiant guys swapping the side gears to go from 28 spline to 25. So it could well be possible
    Quote Originally Posted by Rdyno
    70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripper
    Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Quote Originally Posted by MRMOPARMAN View Post
    Heard of a few valiant guys swapping the side gears to go from 28 spline to 25. So it could well be possible
    On a BW lsd you'd need to swap the side gears and the cone clutches. At which point, you might as well just find a 25spline LSD. But it's pointless, the 25 spliners are weak as piss.
    "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

What's needed to upgrade to 31 spline axles if I have a BW 28sp LSD centre?

Quote Originally Posted by richzx View Post
    What's needed to upgrade to 31 spline axles if I have a BW 28sp LSD centre?
    A 9".
    A new diff centre. Seriously, throw the BW LSD in the bin. the clone clutch LSD is filled with fail.

I only have 100hp, totally happy with 25sp

I only have 100hp for now, totally won't be happy with 25sp when it strips the splines
    Fixed.
    I think when I stripped the cone clutch splines, I also smashed a spider gear - it was only a 2 spider diff.

Quote Originally Posted by MRMOPARMAN View Post
    Im pretty sure a 28sp axle won't fit in a 25sp hemispher
    List of cars goes here

I have an FG turbo M86 diff for later later but I'm just looking for a week night project