Thread: Ye Olde Car Magazines - Free.

Ye Olde Car Magazines - Free.

I'm not expecting a huge amount of interest but one of my patients just offloaded a pile of ancient Magazines on me - all Australian Motor Manual, 1952ish, 15 in total.

As tempted as I am to put them in the waiting room and see if anyone notices he'll probably get offended.

So if anyone is interested they're free for pickup in Brisbane or I can arrange postage at your cost (I appreciate it's a limited market).

If I take them home I'll be murdered.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1450.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	721.8 KB 
ID:	107294

Name:	IMG_1451 (1).jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	725.7 KB 
ID:	107295

On a related note, fuck the cars of the late 40's and early 50's were awful!

He might be offended, but that would have to give you the most up to date surgery waiting room car magazine car library in Brisbane if you put them out.

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk

When I was running Gatton Hospital I was once happily about halfway through a National Geographic in the tearoom when I saw an ad for my Valiant.

The funny thing is National Geographic is so unchanged that I didn't even realise it was a 1979 copy until then.

There's some gold in these:

Name:	IMG_1452.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	1.12 MB 
ID:	107298

BRB, buying up beachfront land at Maloolabar.

Crisis resolved. I just managed to donate them to another patient who is probably the only other person in the world who'd appreciate a pile of 1952 Car Magazines.

The circle of life continues.

Quote Originally Posted by PXL265 View Post
    He might be offended, but that would have to give you the most up to date surgery waiting room car magazine car library in Brisbane if you put them out.
    Fknlol

So true
    Quote Originally Posted by Rdyno
    70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripper
    Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks