Thread: Japanese Automotive Electrical Connectors and Terminals

no mods, leave it stock Jack Nicholson's Avatar
    B̶e̶v̶e̶r̶l̶y̶ ̶H̶i̶l̶l̶s̶,̶ ̶C̶A̶ Baulkham Hills, NSW

Japanese Automotive Electrical Connectors and Terminals

https://www.hi-1000ec.com/

I just bought $50 USD of bits & pieces from these guys this morning plus $20 USD shipping, I got three emails from them since.

#1 order confirmation
    #2 shipping confirmation 6hrs later (it's going out today by EMS)
    #3 photo's of the components from my order, with the packaging and shipping document

Amazing service for a small shitty order.

Overnight parts from Japan
    Jaguar XJR, Freelander 2 HSE, Jaguar XKR

Quote Originally Posted by Marv View Post
    Look, just because you drive a couple of imported luxo Pommy cars doesn't mean you need to act like an Imperialistic Lapdog and be the last bastion of defence for Straya The Beaut's mid-20th-Century ideals
    Quote Originally Posted by nutttr View Post
    People must assume you are some sort of drug dealer with all these nice cars turning up to a fibro home

Might have to jump on and do a order, i need some JZ connectors
    CISCOKIDS
    The Gentlemen's Club
    Midnight Rocker

Opens
    awesome thank you

Can use this site to confirm part numbers, sizing etc too before ordering. http://prd.sws.co.jp/components/en/index.php
    Have to be careful with the Sumitomo connectors, whilst it may be the same dimensions, they come in different configurations, such as which side the tab is on the connector, so if you get it wrong the connector won't actually fit the housing..
    /csh Racing

Quote Originally Posted by BeverlyHillsCop View Post
    Can use this site to confirm part numbers, sizing etc too before ordering. http://prd.sws.co.jp/components/en/index.php
    Have to be careful with the Sumitomo connectors, whilst it may be the same dimensions, they come in different configurations, such as which side the tab is on the connector, so if you get it wrong the connector won't actually fit the housing..
    Yep, and the fuckers on Aliexpress often list them against the wrong part number.
    "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

no mods, leave it stock Jack Nicholson's Avatar
    B̶e̶v̶e̶r̶l̶y̶ ̶H̶i̶l̶l̶s̶,̶ ̶C̶A̶ Baulkham Hills, NSW

Japanese Automotive Electrical Connectors and Terminals

And the parcel arrived this morning. No shit, ordered Thursday, delivered Monday.

Edit

Look at this

Last edited by Jack Nicholson; 12-11-18 at 09:27 AM.
    Jaguar XJR, Freelander 2 HSE, Jaguar XKR

Quote Originally Posted by Marv View Post
    Look, just because you drive a couple of imported luxo Pommy cars doesn't mean you need to act like an Imperialistic Lapdog and be the last bastion of defence for Straya The Beaut's mid-20th-Century ideals
    Quote Originally Posted by nutttr View Post
    People must assume you are some sort of drug dealer with all these nice cars turning up to a fibro home

Thanks for posting Jack, I need some connecters to extend the narrow band wiring on the Suzuki, was wondering where I would get them. Now I know.

Purist, whats that? Jason Broadhurst's Avatar
    I do know what I want for lunch. Katsu or sushi.
    Jason Broadhurst

Someone once asked me if they could use my mower. I said "sure, so long as it doesn't leave my yard"