Thread: WTB - HR Holden Disc front end hubs

WTB - HR Holden Disc front end hubs

As above, the anorak's can't help me, they'd rather ask $2000 for their whole front end and never sell it! Chasing a pair of HR disc hubs to replace the bent ones on the bash car I am building - will pay shipping and if they are still attached to a car in Sydney-ish, I will even remove them myself if you can't be fucked. I believe HK/T/G are also the same but the one I tracked down the other day was a different depth and the caliper won't bolt up?
    Quote Originally Posted by race6.3l
    Only gripes are the bluetooth and stereo are bread and butter spec, not one person has been able to hear me properly during a call, even with my head all contorted towards the roof mounted microphone like im trying to growl a chic sitting on a clothesline

Not sure if this helps, but A thousand years ago I put a HR front end in an EH and used LH/LX stubs calipers and disks
    Looking for 86 GSXR bits. PM me

Thanks will keep an eye out for a set of them as an option too
    Only gripes are the bluetooth and stereo are bread and butter spec, not one person has been able to hear me properly during a call, even with my head all contorted towards the roof mounted microphone like im trying to growl a chic sitting on a clothesline

I should have a set of HZ stubs, calipers, discs and control arms tomorrow if I can shake this hangover and get out there and pull them out of the ute. Not sure if HZ stuff is any good to you, but happy to get rid of it cheap cheap if it is.

Thanks guys have tracked a set of HR ones down!