Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Sennheiser Momentum Free In-Ear Wireless Headphones

  1. #1
    TJzone TJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    25,765

    Sennheiser Momentum Free In-Ear Wireless Headphones

    Brand new in box, unopened and untouched.

    https://www.jbhifi.com.au/sennheiser...phones/506431/

    $190 in an express bag Aus wide.

    #teamtremolo
    Quote Originally Posted by brasher
    TJ is 99% African American.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboy View Post
    And i'd still fuck Betty....

  2. #2
    Opens
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    6,257
    $190 doesn't sound free to me.

    Yeah, I need something lighter than what I walk around with at the office currently. Want to PM me some bank details?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Jones View Post
    Sneakers prompted the erection. Engine stand made me do something with it

  3. #3
    TJzone TJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    25,765
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddy View Post
    $190 doesn't sound free to me.

    Yeah, I need something lighter than what I walk around with at the office currently. Want to PM me some bank details?
    Coming your way.
    #teamtremolo
    Quote Originally Posted by brasher
    TJ is 99% African American.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboy View Post
    And i'd still fuck Betty....

  4. #4
    Opens
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    6,257
    Difficult sale process - wouldn't recommend seller.

    Cheers mate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Jones View Post
    Sneakers prompted the erection. Engine stand made me do something with it

  5. #5
    TJzone TJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    25,765
    #teamtremolo
    Quote Originally Posted by brasher
    TJ is 99% African American.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboy View Post
    And i'd still fuck Betty....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •