Thread: British GP 2019

Verstappen is better than Dan...
    /csh Racing

Quote Originally Posted by beverlyhillscop View Post
    verstappen is better than dan at crashing
    ftfy

Quote Originally Posted by lukevl View Post
    ftfy
    hmmm not sure, verstappen hasnt reversed into a stationary car yet...
    /csh Racing

Quote Originally Posted by BeverlyHillsCop View Post
    Verstappen is better than Dan...
    maybe in the past 6months, maybe. Last year not so much.
    RB26......................Again

Quote Originally Posted by foamy View Post
    Pot luck lololo (so that's all it takes to beat Hamilton, luck?)

He flogged him fair and square....you have a selective memory because the Lewis I recall was the one who had more or less a mental breakdown on team radio & TV over the course of the season. Do you remember when he accused his own team of an inside job because his car had blown up? Do you remember all the crazy shit he was saying? 100% Rosberg got into his head and made him his bitch. Don't forget both drivers had brand new crew running their cars (Toto swapped them over), Lewis crumbled and Rosberg did a number on him.

The Lewis I always see is a flog on the track and off. You see the way he treats his race engineer on team radio? (amazed that cunt puts up with it tbh) You see all the times he sooks and cries because it's not going his way? Yeh he is a good driver and I'm not knocking the fact he has a whole sackful of WDC's but the guy is a knob no matter which way you look at it. But you love to blow smoke up his arse no matter what he does so ignore me
    "Flogged"

10 wins to 9
    12 poles to 8 despite not being able to qualify 3 times due to mechanical issues.

Had he not had to start last in China he would won that title. Or if he hadn't had the ERS issue in Baku. Ironically if Bottas hadn't of punted him off in Bahrain.. probably would have won the title. Don't even need to mention the Malaysian explosion. Granted, mechanical issues are part of F1 and have often shaped it's history, but lets not pretend this didn't give Nico his chance to win. To call it pot luck is probably harsh and said with my Lewis hat on but it certainly wasn't unlucky for Nico was it?

Flogged is what Max is doing to Gasly atm, or what Dan did to Seb before he ran for Ferrari. I remember the sooking etc - none of those have any relevance to his on track performance. Have you ever listened to any other radio messages - they ALL sook. Alonso and Seb are just as bad. Jenson crying about balance non stop was always a highlight.

I'll be fair though - Nico drove well in 16 - a few times he was simply better than Lewis. Singapore for example. Nico got in his head as much as Lewis got in his - those two waged war for 3 seasons. And the second he won, he got out of there because he didn't want to deal with it any more. That's a fair statement because it's exactly what happened.

Reality is I don't expect everyone to like him - he hangs out with Beiber! He has shit hair styles! He has tatts! But he has delivered far more often than not in his career across numerous rule and design changes. Not many have. What's Seb done since he lost his blown diffuser? Sweet fuck all really.
    #teamtremolo
    Quote Originally Posted by brasher
    TJ is 99% African American.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboy View Post
    And i'd still fuck Betty....

Get in there TJ.

Hamm is awesome and like I said earlier has the best swagger thing.

Whilst we are airing our shit. Magnussen and Grojean can fuck right off. Those two monkeys need to give some decent drivers a go.
    2017 Ford Ranger XLT (Jeep Wrangler recovery vehicle)
    2007 KTM 250 SX

Quote Originally Posted by Monza View Post
    I've never considered myself the type of guy to eat arse but I am currently reviewing that policy

Pollitically incorrect
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    "Flogged"

10 wins to 9
    12 poles to 8 despite not being able to qualify 3 times due to mechanical issues.

Had he not had to start last in China he would won that title. Or if he hadn't had the ERS issue in Baku. Ironically if Bottas hadn't of punted him off in Bahrain.. probably would have won the title. Don't even need to mention the Malaysian explosion. Granted, mechanical issues are part of F1 and have often shaped it's history, but lets not pretend this didn't give Nico his chance to win. To call it pot luck is probably harsh and said with my Lewis hat on but it certainly wasn't unlucky for Nico was it?

Flogged is what Max is doing to Gasly atm, or what Dan did to Seb before he ran for Ferrari. I remember the sooking etc - none of those have any relevance to his on track performance. Have you ever listened to any other radio messages - they ALL sook. Alonso and Seb are just as bad. Jenson crying about balance non stop was always a highlight.

I'll be fair though - Nico drove well in 16 - a few times he was simply better than Lewis. Singapore for example. Nico got in his head as much as Lewis got in his - those two waged war for 3 seasons. And the second he won, he got out of there because he didn't want to deal with it any more. That's a fair statement because it's exactly what happened.

Reality is I don't expect everyone to like him - he hangs out with Beiber! He has shit hair styles! He has tatts! But he has delivered far more often than not in his career across numerous rule and design changes. Not many have. What's Seb done since he lost his blown diffuser? Sweet fuck all really.
    I pointed this out when they lost it for one race and webber beat him good and proper.

Something about him never having to un learn how to drive a non blown diffuser, and being shit with out it.
    .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Entire start of 2012 Mark had his measure. Then the revised mid season rules and it was over.
    #teamtremolo

Rosberg is Germany's own Steven Bradbury. No way he'd win another C'ship against Hamilton in 19 more seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by 1uz-zte View Post
    Rosberg is Germany's own Steven Bradbury. No way he'd win another C'ship against Hamilton in 19 more seasons.
    To be fair to Rosebud not many people would beat Lewis in a straight up championship fight never mind twice. Rosberg knew this and hence why he retired after taking the championship

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Babalouie View Post
    Geez we're a bunch of softcocks...we have a 911 and we're obsessing over non-functional ducts and indicator colours

Quote Originally Posted by vet 180 View Post
    To be fair to Rosebud not many people would beat Lewis in a straight up championship fight never mind twice. Rosberg knew this and hence why he retired after taking the championship
    That's true. But... the least he could have done is stick around for one more season and give us moments like this:

Last edited by 1uz-zte; 18-07-19 at 04:43 PM.

He tried but couldn't even do that right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixmGVL4dedI
    #teamtremolo

Rosberg's interview on Beyond the Grid was illustrative - he had to work so hard in 2016. Stripping away the last few kilos of unneeded muscle, working on crazy time zones to be at his best during the race. All to be in the position to win when Hamilton had bad luck. No wonder he quit.

Opinionated Cunt perthdrivers.txt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    He tried but couldn't even do that right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixmGVL4dedI
    lol

did ROS get pinged for that? Or did the stewards consider the idiot he just made of himself punishment enough?

Certainly couldnt complain about Max at that corner in comparison!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.
    Quote Originally Posted by elfturbomax View Post
    What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.
    1UZ+1NZ...

Quote Originally Posted by Backmarker View Post
    Rosberg's interview on Beyond the Grid was illustrative - he had to work so hard in 2016. Stripping away the last few kilos of unneeded muscle, working on crazy time zones to be at his best during the race. All to be in the position to win when Hamilton had bad luck. No wonder he quit.
    To be fair Hamiltonís life is not all insta models and dog pics. He is a hard worker and works his but off to be where he is. Natural talent can only get you so far at that level

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Babalouie View Post
    Geez we're a bunch of softcocks...we have a 911 and we're obsessing over non-functional ducts and indicator colours